Reviews for Unfocused
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Sooooooo cute :)
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw that's so lovely

Did Hermionie get her focus back by avoiding Charlie? I missed that bit. NB Must stop scan reading

Please write more HG/CW because it rocks

I think you are an amazing writer and this is beautiful
Shailiha chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
hi elanor

im a great fan of hermione and charlie. and your fanfiction here is so cute. id like to ask for your permission to translate it into german for more readers. there are so few and im a far better on translating than writing.

sincerely

shai
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
aw! That was so cute, i love it.
flamepoint chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey this is a really great story!
Quiterie chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Absoultley beautiful.
MiMschi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
that is just so cute.. its great.
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love ur story its so write more.
amrawo chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
aww that was really cute! i loved it!
malti chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
aww this is lovely. I'll be the first to admit i'm not exactly a fan of hermione/charlie, i don't know why, i mean charlie might as well go out with her, and i'm not a 'stick with the canon or i'll shoot you' kind of person (heehe, no pun intended)., but i don't usually. this was really good though - i loved it! Must be your good writing that did it!

god, that was a ramble. i apologise profusely for wittering on...
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was awfully cute. I enjoyed it very much.
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aww its really cute i liked it!
LilJester chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
this was very good. i love stories that have hermione charlie couples. I love them togethor!
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Great one-shot. I love Charlie/Hermione stories. And if it wouldn't trouble do you think you could do a Theo Nott/Hermione story? or a Seamus/Hermione story...I love those pairings and there just aren't enough good stories with them in it!

Sincerely,