Reviews for One Stupid Person
Arrogant Rogue chapter 13 . 7/25
Oh god, they are finally two are so sweet!
Hey there,I want to say that i didn't use many words to reviwe,just because i don't have a large 's more,your work is so awesome that it's beyond my description. I do appreciate your work that have led me to such an unbelievably fantastic place where i have never been before.I was wondering if i could translate your fic into Chinese so that there will be more Chinese girls who love Snarry can enjoy your work .
I am dying to receive your reply.
Popin23 chapter 3 . 6/21
Oh my gosh ! I almost fainted when I heard Severus introduce himself
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 13 . 5/8
Thank you for the absolutely brilliant story! Loved every word. Amazing characters and plot. Thanks so much for writing. Please write more amazing stories like this in the future. BTW loved Alan/Severus' snarkiness it was brilliant
Blubule chapter 3 . 4/17
Ahaha, your named him Alan Rickman! The perfect alias :)
H16666 chapter 3 . 4/13
wow Alan Rickman
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 3/15
Great story love it;)
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
You evil evil person I laugh almost every time I see Alan Rickman lol!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Terrible French you have. It's je m'en fous, not je m'on fou! #Hermione, lol.
Just kidding, only a vowel wrong and an s missing. Mais on s'en fout (but we don't give a shit!), the story is still great. Pity it's so short, though.
Great job on the story!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Lol... good job using Snape's NAME
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Good job. Love Severus and Harry together as a pairing.
mersykun chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Alan Rickman! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Resalicia Belger chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
That was great! But I must admit the end cought me out of guard. I thought there would be another chapter. It's a little sad that it ends that soon. Well, thanks anyway, I enjoyed reading your story. :)
Resalicia Belger chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
In french "I don't give a shit" isn't "je m'on fou" but "je m'en fous" ;) And even if it's corny i's great!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 12/9/2015