Reviews for One Stupid Person
2manyfandomstho chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Oh my, I have to sincerely thank you. I greatly enjoyed reading this fic. I'm a little iffy with Snarry(?) fics but you nailed this one right on the head. It was a great plot and I loved the idea. It actually inspired me to think a little outside the box when writing in the future. For instance instead of being a time-travel fic you just made Snape younger with a spell/potion? I don't recall. It may not seem so big to you, I suppose ageing potions/age change fics are common but I just feel there is something distinctly unique here. While I personally wouldn't have been so quick to forgive supposed friends I still loved the reunion and conclusion to this story. Also I'm always up for a sassy/sarcastic/shipper dumbledore. I can just imagine him going to sleep with the thoughts of 'Ah, OTP' and having the best sleep ever after he's succeeded in his sneaky plot. So thanks again!
Breanna3593 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Thanks for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
I hate it when writers refer to things like movies, especially American movies, and the damn movies wouldn't have even been thought of yet in Harry Potter's time! This is the 90's! Please remember that!
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I think that the name was in very poor taste. It's very cliche and not even remotely French sounding!
Polymer1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I don't mind you calling him Alan Rickman, but now every time his name comes up I crack up laughing. It makes it very difficult to read what is otherwise a good story.
lav123 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Loved this story!
Gleas chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
You know i was expecting... "Merlin, I fell in love with the same man twice!" angle :P but this works XD!
Gleas chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I cracked up every time i read 'Alan Rickman' so amusing XD
FalconLux chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
A very good story. Thanks for sharing. I do wish there was just a little more resolution, but it's still very good as you have it. And much less angsty than many of these sort of fics I've read, so thanks for that as well. :-D
ThePureEvil chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Nice story! I enjoyed it a lot.
tgcgoddess chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
"My name is Alan Rickman."

Pssht - I nearly choked on my breakfast and spat half-masticated banana on my laptop!
greenwings33 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This is so cute and lovely
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Okay, rule one of writing: Show, don't tell.
MathGirl987 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
So much confusion in the first half of this chapter! But Harry finally confessed his feelings in the beginning! Don't feel like you were cheating, Harry, they were the same person! Yay they're gonna go on a date! This story was amazing, and I love the quote at the end!
Sorry, if my comments are a bit too loud/crazy/erratic, but it is ;looks at the clock- one fifty eight in the morning. But a great story is always good!
MathGirl987 chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Oh, Harry, don't think that way! Sevy never meant to hurt you! Sevy, you were supposed to kiss some sense into that boy! Believe Sevy, Harry! But do take some time to sort out your confusion. Poor Sevy, too, because Harry kept interrupting him and shooting accusations at him.
Alas! Next chapter is the last!