Reviews for Meant to be
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
This is a different side of hinata I never read before, great job
nejitenfan chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
update soon
Sailor Kunoichi chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Make more please! Love it so much!
suki-chan chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
no tenten! NO! SAVE HER NEJI! lol i love this one, too
suki-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
okay i havnt read the story YET i just ran out of reviews for 'Beatiful Disaster'... well i was wondering if you could email me your so called 'gross' chapter 8 from beatiful minds? i REALLY wanna read it... i am slightly a perv. well anyway will you email it to me OR email me saying 'no'?
Cliff Hanger and Pluki-Kun chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Is this story still on hold? I want 2 know what happens 2 1010 as I'm sure MANY others do 2! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! TAKE IT OFF OF ITS HOLDING-NESS!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
u better submit the next chapter or ill be pissed! it was getting good then BOOM! u stop! u better submit! -_-
kawaii usagi-chan chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
dont put this story on hold please! i loved it!
kamilog chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
LOVE THE STORY WITH ALL MY HEART! please hurry and CONTINUE! i want tenten to be alright!
Joo chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
OI! Why the hold up? I like this!Hurry and update soon!
inuyashaHELP chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
ON HOLD! wHY? SO EVIL! Well anyways just wanted to say that i loved your story, but why? *sniff* oh well. I hope you continue it again soon. Ja~
Vampirewitch chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
I have a suggestion she when Tenten goes to the hospital she has a coma, and when the doctors look through her profiol they found out that they switch the babies and they tell Neji and Hinata, Neji finds out Tenten is not his sister and starts having fellings for her while Hinata is starting to have feelings for Naruto. Is that kidna of a good suggestion?
kimbycup chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!
Chibisuke chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
awesome story- plz update soon! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT XD lol
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
My god! The poor girl!You have to update soon, i want to know what happens later!