Reviews for Bringing Honor
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
A pity it hasn't been updated in so long this was really interesting.
Ashley Spring chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
I love Your story so far! I have read You and You Alone Can Save Me, and when you said that you were starting Bringing Honor, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. You have great writing skills! I cant wait for you to put up the next chapters!

Ja Ne!
Alanna-sama chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
is funny kuraii-chan
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i thin i'll review to piss off
elemental573 chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Hah! i new it i new she had to have miko powers! So when is she going to show sesshomaru what she can do? What do you mean that michihko had their genes re-worked? Does this give them some extra power or let them live longer? Please update, very good story!
Rosedream chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
I enjoyed this chapter!

I really liked how you could see alittle of Sess's thoughts and even more funny is the way those two are attracted to each other and at the same time irritate the hell out of each other. I am also looking for more of that sub story you started in chapter five, that explains the whole "inu-baby" nick-name for Inuyasha.

Please write some more soon!
wiirlybird chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Happy birthday, sorry his was a bit late, i was on my hols! anyway, i am sorry that my last reviews seem a bit like flames, there not, i was just pointing out things. and also on a last note, i love this story! _
StarPrincess2020 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
. I like this story
CrazyPoet chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Wow, a very clever story! I really like this one, despite my usual aversion to AU fics. The characters are being defined nicely, and I even like the new one you made up. The training school-it almost reminds me of Hogwarts from Harry Potter for some reason, lol. Very cool, can't wait to read more.
Demonic Gurl chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
Happy birthday, iT's ya birthday, happy birthday, let's celebrate today. Happy birthday, it's ya birthday. Let's celebrate today! Yay! -throws ice cream cake at KK-sama's face- Muwhahaha! xD

Jk! 3.

Yayy! After z long wait...an update is born! WO! -hugz computer- P

] fairly long. I'll take it.

O Aw...but the flight seemed so short. ; I wanted more torture for Sesshy...no offense sessho-kun. Muwhahahaa...but okay, as long as u had a moment for those two, and much more later _

Humms...Imma shine...'Damn they look like the girls from the candy shop video.' xD Lololololol! Soreww. Random moment. Step Up is still on mah mind. 3

Update pwease. Happy birthday again, and many more KK-sama!
PuroAmore chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
OKAY! just got to say, I-Love-It! Sesshoumaru and kagome pairings are my favorites, so I must say this is excellent. Oh and don't worry, I love naraku too. So keep up the good work, and update more woman! You make me antsy and I don't like that ;) So I'm just guessing, but I think the Kagi is Kagome. Which I think is awesome. I love it when she is the hero. Sweet, strong beautiful kagome. Got to love her. Oh and Sesshoumaru, he is just gorgeous, I wouldn't mind having hot sex with him, if he was real ;) hehe. Well, I hope you update soon! I love the story, one of my favorites! Ja!
ADSV chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
Ok, I think the best word to describe this story is "cute" (said with a high-pitched squeel like looking at baby bunnies)

I really like this story. And I like how Kagome's quirky cuteness runs throughout the whole story.

The zoning out and daydreaming a story about Inu/Sess while on the plane are adorable.

I was laughing picturing all the characters playing tag in a tree and Sess coming to the rescue. I bet she would hate being the damsel in distress all the time.

Keep up the good work.
Moonlight Radiance33 chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
That was great! i love your plot! Hm... i wonder who kagome is going to end up with, sesshoumaru? Anyways, great chapter and keep on going!
ancient-relic chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
This is certainly interesting... almost like Gundam Seed! Heehee! Cool!

can't wait for you to post more of it! Hope that it happens soon too...
wiirlybird chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
hello, yes I am back again!

oh, and i noticed something again; Daisaku, i noticed the saku but anyway, lol, you do seem to like the characters name's from out of my pet dont ya?

never mind, well god chappie, i liked it lots!

yours, chloe cook