Reviews for Aishiteru
ma chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
gosh. this road trip story was hilarious. I couldnt help giggling... :)
fayfan chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Great! XD Please continue! X3
Shunatsu chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Wonderful. I loved the last sentence. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. Beautiful.
Shunatsu chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
I am smothered by the pure awesomeness of this chapter. Yuuko rocks! LOL the most original chapter I have ever seen in my life!
Mirocchi chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I've enjoyed some of your fics or parts of them all (though I've only read the ones within Aishiteru - which is very good name for a fic - but I think of reading the rest of them). Yes. From Hell with Love made me laugh, and that was when I decided to review you.

You're a good writer, meaning that you don't do nearly as many typos or spelling errors or stuff like that to make my head ache. It's a very good thing. Also you often catch the emotions right... But not always. And you've simplified the characters some, which I'm not sure if it's a good thing. But which bothers me the most is that you're so ... physical with the characters. I'm pretty conservative and love cute stuff, so you sometimes let me down with letting the characters get physical (I don't like the words "hot" or "fuck" [and that's not because I think of it as an bad word, I just don't like the meaning] or similars) . But that's my problem, and I cope with it. I'll continue to read your stories. _

I know this is a old fic, and I need to read your other fics to tell you if you've goten better. Or, well, I'm sure you've goten, because you were good to begin with. So... You'll be hearing of me soon again. Thanks for writing. _
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
believe it or not, I cried in this,if they don't love eachother, i will have a heart attack
Rock Lees Lotus chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I absolutely love this entire fanfic. I've read it top to bottom and think they are all so kawaii! Believe it or not, this is actually my first time reading FaiGane stuff, I've only written it before. Props, bloddytwistedangel, you should be recieving an e-mail from me shortly.

-Rock_Lees_Lotus
argona chapter 25 . 7/6/2006
wow.u have worked realy hard on these stories and I realy realy love them because they are realy realy lovely.I LOVE HAPPY ENDING for these lovely moments u gave me by reading them.
makel chapter 25 . 7/3/2006
this was a great story all of these were absolutely wonderful ur amazing
daisukiangel42 chapter 25 . 7/2/2006
great job! you're a great auther! we need more people doing kuroxfai!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Alana: aww the cuteness!

Evo: meh
Skies chapter 20 . 6/18/2006
OMG! I really, really hope you update SOON!
Skies chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
I couldn't stop laughing, it was great!
daisukiangel42 chapter 20 . 6/18/2006
verry cute!
Skies chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
I like yams better than potatoes, lol.