Reviews for Kids These Days
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
-stands in front of mirror in dark bathroom- Sequel sequel sequel! -opens eyes- um... Where is the sequel? Oh come on! Make the sequel pleeeeeeeeeease!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
this is not just about this chapter its about all of your stories there so good and i love how you don't just focus around sex.

I also love how you pair two of my favorite ships (rob star, and bbrae)

you have the best way of supporting facts and you keep it real and like there personalities.

and I was wondering if you could make a fan fiction around starfire and raven friendship wise so like sisterly way but if you can't that's fine so try and respond back.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
OMG that was such an adorable story! Loved all the BB and Raven moments, so cute!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Awwwww! That was soooo cute! I honestly though BB and Raven were gonna kiss or something but it was still nevertheless a wonderful storyyy! I. Loved. It!
That one person chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Amazing. Definitely in my top five favorite stories. I loved how it was well written. Five out of five.
2lazy2login chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I should go to my computer and log in but nah. Btw, LOVED IT
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I liked it. It kind of made me nostalgic though. I didn't really play when i was little so I kind of identified with raven. Well written. 10/10 :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
nice story and great ending.10\10
dj25taz chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Loved every bit of it
OCQueen96 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Awww, this was such a cute story! I love it! It's going on my favorite list!:P
MindGeek chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Very adorable. Sounds like them alright. D D D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
So cute! I loved it!
titansoul123 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
gee, now ivwanna make a story like this, but i dont wanna be a copycat. lol awesome story
titansoul123 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
aww, when they had to grow up again it was like i grew too old to play with my stuf.. when they played hide and go seek i wanted to plaay also...oh the childhood days. :(
titansoul123 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014