Reviews for Kids These Days
Raven chapter 4 . 10/17
:) you are a good author. :)
lucky i like reading. ;)
xzxzxzx chapter 9 . 7/12
I very much liked it! :)
Rachel Roth chapter 9 . 6/24
I love your titles and story line was awesome. You will be a great writer and
story teller Rae-Rae out
Rachle Roth chapter 2 . 6/24
Once again you blew me out the water. Keep this up and you may become a pro writer. You have grate ideas and put them in action and it turned out great so please keep writing. :)
Rachel Roth chapter 1 . 6/24
This is a great story so far and I can't wait to see it grow and mind I am not as mean as people make me. So keep up the great story. bye :)
BBRaeFan chapter 9 . 4/26
I am in love with this story! So cute and adorable and really brings out the child in every titan! It was wonderful to see them as little kids again playing with each other. And I'm happy they all got to experience being kiddies again but in a way better way with each other! This story is absolutely perfect with only a few spelling mistakes.
AWSOME STORY BRO
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
-stands in front of mirror in dark bathroom- Sequel sequel sequel! -opens eyes- um... Where is the sequel? Oh come on! Make the sequel pleeeeeeeeeease!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
this is not just about this chapter its about all of your stories there so good and i love how you don't just focus around sex.

I also love how you pair two of my favorite ships (rob star, and bbrae)

you have the best way of supporting facts and you keep it real and like there personalities.

and I was wondering if you could make a fan fiction around starfire and raven friendship wise so like sisterly way but if you can't that's fine so try and respond back.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
OMG that was such an adorable story! Loved all the BB and Raven moments, so cute!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Awwwww! That was soooo cute! I honestly though BB and Raven were gonna kiss or something but it was still nevertheless a wonderful storyyy! I. Loved. It!
That one person chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Amazing. Definitely in my top five favorite stories. I loved how it was well written. Five out of five.
2lazy2login chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I should go to my computer and log in but nah. Btw, LOVED IT
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I liked it. It kind of made me nostalgic though. I didn't really play when i was little so I kind of identified with raven. Well written. 10/10 :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014