Reviews for First Date: A Colloyd Fanfiction
HEY chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
fellow author:

i,m Christopher Donaldson ( A.K.A Javilin Yamato) i,m the author of five stories which are not present on this website (Obviously thier not fanfics) i,m a big tales of symphonia fan.

i have to say this story is well written...but a little short dont you think? i think so. but what a really good story i look forward to your next story.

sincerely: Javilin Yamato
yay11 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
yay zefie

you do realize that genis/raine are...nevermind
blueeyeddiva chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I really enjoyed your story! I love how you put so many details in and how you have the characters express their emotions. You should read some of my stories sometime. I know that they could never be as good as yours but read and review please!
Opt1mus chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Wow, that was the only good Colloyd story I have ever read... I was kinda supprised when you said you were a girl though. ;)
EscapePrison chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Heh, heh, heh, me loves ta subchapter! Again, sexy! Also, whys you being a girl such a big deal? I've written lemon. Anyway, I really liked your fic, and I'l going to go ahead and add you to my "Favorite Authors" list thingy! cya!
EscapePrison chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
WOW! Now THAT was hot! Sexy stuff, damn! Keep it up!
EscapePrison chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Hot! Wow, I just got done reading the second chapter and damn! Wow! Good work! Can't wait to see what happens next!
EscapePrison chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Rock on! The story so far is realy rocking! I just finished the first chapter, and I'm loving it! Great job Zefia Kirasagi!
Devon chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
You know, here most people are thinking straight guys cant be more romantic, but here I am reading this! I really thought it to be a really interesting story, but you could make it longer and make it incorperate more detail. I know, I sound like a Teacher!
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Ok, I guessed them. Quite... Interesting. I have to ask where Mizuho Strip fighting came from, honestly. Certainly funny. And look, Presea got a new puppy, lol.

Best to ya,

Kitsu.
The-he-she-Ranma chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
You are so awsome! PLEASE tell me you intend to write more well... ANYTHING ;
SketchZeppelin chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Yo, I just finished your fic, and wanted to say that I LOVED IT! Wow! Good job! Damn! That is some really arousing shit you wrote there! And not to be sexest or anything, but it's surprising that a chick wrote this, only because it's usually the perverted dudes who write this kinda shit! As far as lemon goes, you got your self a fucking 9 outta 10! Plot wasn't too bad either, considering the "type" of the tale. Really though, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!
forcystus chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
awsome story i loved the subchapter. is this story really finished? seems like its only half way done. anyway i cant w8 to read ur other submissions to fanfiction
lance chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
As i read this, i couldn't help but laugh my ass off. All the while im reading this 'gloriously'(you sure seem to know you anatomy well) detailed sex scene, this voice in the back of my head keeps screaming, "WTF! THEIR ONLY 12! THIS IS SICK BEYOND ALL MORTAL COMPREHENSION! NEITHER ONE HAS PROBABLLY EVEN HIT PUBERTY YET!" ...but i kept laughing anyway. Its that funny. Hell of a good job on both the gross out factor and "holy shit i pissed myself its so funny" factor. (...and why the hell would Genis smack his own sister's butt...? seems a little...incestual to me...but why the hell should i care? its hilarious!)
Luminous Blane chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
very good work! though I never thought they'd jump into bed so fast...and holy crud, too! jeez, I have been away from for a long time, haven't I? they didn't used to allow explicitly adult content, did they?