Reviews for The Dream
WolfyVonHowl chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
omg i just love this update soon
Jaredin Snow chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Hey

I wouldnt mind, its a good story with an interesting plot. So, if you do re-write I would read it :)
XZanayu chapter 23 . 5/18/2009
I would definitely read and review it again from the beginning! I adore this story! Please finish it. I can relate. I got seriously behind on the dragonball V fic and Yu Yu Hakusho fic. But, today I actually started back writing and the rush I got from writing returned full force, even after the huge absence, it was still there! Now, that I have started back, I can't stop. I won't stop now! And you shouldn't either. I adore the Dream fic!
SoupeandSandwitch chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
*sigh* Finally I can review (don't feel like reviewing every chapter I read). Well I read every chapter in about an hour without really stopping which is impressive seeing as my attention span sucks. The chapters are all a wee bit short but satisfactory no matter. Now a mini lemonz-for-lulz: for a first lemon it was decent, but short. There was no...uh warming up (I suppose you could say foreplay but I don't like the term), they just went at it. Other than that you did okay. In all this was some good writing. Keep it up, I'm waiting eagerly for an update. Great read mate.
SoupeandSandwitch chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Quick review for now, but this is a pretty good read mate.
XZanayu chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
Lol! Those two. Hurry with the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 21 . 3/19/2008
I'm so happy for those two! I'm glad Van is breaking off the engagement with that Sophia chick. Hurry with the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
Wow! Van actually told Merle he loved her! Way to go! Merle is so happy, but what about that princess and Hitomi? Hurry with the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
Cool! Merle found him first, but what now? Awaiting the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 18 . 3/1/2008
I wonder which lady will meet up with Van first? I hope its Merle! Hurry with the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 17 . 8/15/2007
This story is awesome! Please continue!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
LOL Oh boy, this could get ugly for poor Van! As if he doesn't have enough on his mind at the moment now some king from another country's dropped the old 'marry my daughter so we'll both look good for the public' shtick into his lap, lord only knows what kind of a person this princess is like, hell, for all we know she's a dark sorceress who wants to devour Van's soul to rule the world, hm...In any case this was actually a rather well written chapter as it added a nice plot twist to the situation, I was kinda hoping for some more intimacy between Merle and Van but ah well, there's always next chapter LOL Hope you'll manage to update a bit sooner, later pal!
Inda chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
keep it coming! I think it would be good that merle wasn't so touchy. That's not like her to be that way. It also would be nice if Van talked to Hitomi about this. Merle is just being down right nasty. don't make her that way. She can have a caring side. your story is good. keep it up.
Macky chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Nice chapter please continue.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 16 . 9/15/2006
Actually all things considered you did a rather good job for your first lemon, it was a tad on the short side and a little lacking in foreplay and whatnot but overall it was very well done, it was a good mixture of humor and romance which helped to make the situation far less tense than it could have been, because let's face it, sex is supposed to be fun :) Great job so far and I hope you enjoyed the ideas I sent you, later pal!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »