Reviews for Oiran no Gaijin The Foreign Courtesan
Servox312 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
This is such a great story!

I've read all the chapters and was just amazed how good it was. It's too bad your not writing anymore of this, i would like to see more of Nicole and how she copes with her current situation.
Azrael Darksider chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMG! You CAN'T leave it like that! This is THE best Rurouni Kenshin fic I have ever read and if you abandon it know I will be VERY cross!

Lirael Abhorsen
Micromyni chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
will Kenshin and Nicole see each other again? i can only imagine his reaction to seeing her again as a rurouni. :)
MysticSpiritus chapter 16 . 10/23/2007
Oh, no! Somebody has to save Niki! The poor girl! Somebody help her! Don't forget to update this too, okay?

Mystic
Micromyni chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
will she get out and meet Kenshin again? please? i beg. update so i can find out what happens!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
Well I'm not really one for girl-dropped-out-of-time fics, but I'd say you have a comprehensive grasp on the English language and a quirky sense of humor, so I'm enjoying this fanfic. Some of the characters are wildly OOC, but that really can't be heloed, can it?
Jesse A. Harper chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
Sweet! You updated! This is a cool fic!
grahamsmoon chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
I like this story. I stayed up most of the night reading it. Please update.
Alolynn chapter 15 . 10/1/2006
Yay! An update! Lol, i love the part when Himura and Nicole walk out to everyone completely dumbfounded. XD I wonder what will happen in Nicole's previous time with her friends...? Anyways, please update soon!
twstdmind chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
Umm... I think I may have a nit-picky point... Kenshin shouldn't have had the cross-shaped scar yet, as I recall. In fact, he may not have had either cut, depending on how far pre-Meiji this was set. Just a thought.

Anyway, I was beginning to wonder if you were going to abandon the story... So glad you didn't! Your writing is very good. Can't say that I share your first-place obsession though... my #1 is Kenshin. :)

I look forward to seeing another update!
ABOOK5117 chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
Man, your style rocks! You sure do know how to write drama _, please write more.
Katsheswims chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
How could you cut off the Kenshin scene like that! Ha ha ha. You have to get the next chapter out soon! Please? This is a great story!
Elvenmongoose chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
Er, well, apart from very obviously being a Mary Sue, having a rather overused plot, and having too many pop culture references, this is relatively decent.

You could stand to be a bit less coy about your subject matter, though.
Alolynn chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
YAY! update! This was a interesting chapter in this story. Worth the wait in my opinion! Nicole and Kenshin together... i should have seen this coming...
Kchan88 chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
Yay, you updated! I loved this chapter; it had Kenshin in it! I could picture perfectly the part when Nicole laughed at Kenshin's pants ripping! The parts with Miku and Souzou were really good too. Can't wait for the update!