Reviews for PPCing from Response Center 72: The Veronica File
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Is this supposed to be an HP story? I quit reading after chapter one because of your overbearing, boring, and relentless OCs.
Quinn Anderson chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
God, it kills me every time to read about her backflips. Please, please, gnaw her ankles off.
EarthGurdian chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
I finally read the update and I can't help but smile. All of you just make me laugh though, thankfully, not enough to kill me. Yet.

Blue-mage865 chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Well, it certainly has been a long time since I've seen an update from this story, but I'm glad you guys finally got together and posted it! As usual a great, and hilarious chapter, keep up the good work!

Blue-mage865
Quinn Anderson chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Woot! I had the pleasure of beta-ing this chapter before it went up, and the grammar/spelling/punctuation Nazi in me is grinning like a Cheshire right about now. Great chapter. Clever and hilarious, as usual. Been too long since we've had one o' these, so keep 'em coming.

Oh, and Myth, see you Saturday _~.
Blue-mage865 chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Hey guys, sorry I didn't review on the 2nd chapter, but I did indeed read it, and just got around to reading this one. Anyways, another fabulous chapter, and as per usual, it was hilarious! I simply can't get enough of this story, it's so great! Alright well, update soon, can't wait to see what happens!

~Blue-mage865~
EarthGurdian chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
Myth, please learn to speak in slightly more understandable terms. At least enough so that your readers can understand what you are saying half the time. Anyway hope the next chapter comes out sooner than this one.

Quinn Anderson chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
OMG, the 'Sue logic part made me laugh so hard I couldn't stand it. Fabulous chapter, as always. I don't know what I'd do in this Sue-infested universe if it weren't for you guys.

Update soon! Wait...no...update now!
EarthGurdian chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
You have my sympathy Myth. You too Diana for what you had to see and hear in that Bathroom Scene. Val you I can't feel sorry for. Anyway I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one, so please Update.

Quinn Anderson chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Ha, hilarious as usual. I enjoyed Sushi and her california rolls. And the contagious newbies. That was fun. Get the next chapter out soon!
Blue-mage865 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Awesome way to start off the new addition to the series! I love this story, and I'm so happy you decided to make a sequel! I think my favorite part was the lamp, I love the lamp it's cool. Anyways, great first chapter Myth and Isabel, keep them comming!

~Blue-mage865~
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow this seems to be very interesting. Nightcrawler better not be in this fic or I will hunt the sue down and gut her like a fish. at least to the point when she won't die.

Quinn Anderson chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
The fight with the lamp. My favorite part.

Also, this:“Myth squealing is… rather disturbing.” Twitchy said in an aside to Isabel, “It’s almost as scary as when she goes berserk over someone giving Bajorans smooth noses.” Isabel cuffed him over the head.

Brilliant, as only can be expected from the PPC.