Reviews for Banana nut muffin
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
im not really a yori fan but this is a paring that i can get behind could sombody recomed me a few good storys perferably longer than a oneshot
roo17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
woo! happy (belated) birthday Gaara! :D
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aww I loved it..! So cute

Keep up the great work
CantoPopAddict chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Because of this story, i bought a Bannana nut muffin. Now i have them for breakfast everyday. My mother thinks i will turn into one, and i told her "BLAME THE PERSON THAT WROTE THE BANNANA NUT MUFFIN STORY". She just looked at me weird. In closing, thank you for helping me find my new favorite food.
ophiucha chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I have to go buy muffins now...
Doomanator chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Nice! I love bannana nut muffins and I love Gaara ) This fic is awesome!
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I really like this. It's cute in a sexy kinda way. I love banana nut muffins too!
Sikomi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was really sweet!
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Tom: ZOMGTHATWASSOCUTE! (waves GaaNaru flag happily). Aw, such a CUTE pairing . . . I'd like to write a Naruto fanfic, but all we have up is a Furuba one.

Angry Kitty: AND WHY IS THAT BAD!

Sassy: Furuba rocks!

Tom: Well, yeah, but so does Naruto!

Angry Kitty: Why are you wasting your time with Naruto fanfics when you could be reading Furu-

Tom: (pulls out a butcher knife) WHAT WAS THAT? All Naruto fics are AWESOME (well, most of them are T.T;) and you have NO RIGHT TO CRITISIZE!

Angry Kitty: AH! I'M SORRY!

Tom: Great fic BTW! (chases Angry Kitty)

*CuteCrittersGang*
Seasons'of'Obsession chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
this story is wrong on so many levels. why do you perverts do this to the characters that are the best? in fact why would you do this to any character? It sucked
Charliee-likee-bitee chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Aw! that was so CUTE! i love it... and yes muffins are good aren't they?

*Bows to the muffin king*

I LOVE YOU, MY LORD!
RandombutFunny and MrChubby16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
WTF was that suposed to be. No ofence but that sucked. Why do you people do this to a very good anime show. what has it ever done to you. i get so mad when i read these kinds of stories because i hate it when you people throw in gay pairings. Why do you do that? I mean its not like there isn't anything interesting that you could right about. i enjoy writting fan fiction as much as the next person but at least i don't make it wrong deyond all reason. you people should not be writing if you are going to do this to the shows.U r a lost cause go to HELL! and in closing you SICK BASTERD
Simon of Fan-fic's friend chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
YOU RETARD, what the hell is your problem! 1) makeing Naruto gay is just wrong, sick and wrong. 2) makeing Gaara gay, that is crossing the line. So simply it sucked!
KS chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
OMG, that was the most wrong thing that i have ever read. WTF was that
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! That was so cute! Those two make a cute couple! I loved the sense of love you created between them it was really sweet! I love to see Gaara happy...he doesn't smile nearly enough...poor guy...I'm glad Naruto can make him happy...anywho loved the fic you should write more of these! Your stories are so good! Way better than mine! anywho Matta ne _ P.S. Message me sometime!