Reviews for Code Red
Judi2823 chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Lovely fanfiction :) Sometimes the names were a bit confusing, but I liked reading it nonetheless!
shine lots chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Hermione's clever, so why would she be making so many faux-pas blunders in this chapter?

We'll just have to excuse her repeated blunders as an understandable, natural reaction to being thrust into the wizarding world once again. Of course, Hermione is unsurprisingly not thinking clearly in Diagon Alley, and this is justifiable because the pain naturally incited by the environment is, as you would expect, overwhelming naturally. Especially to a seasoned war-veteran.

For some reason this explanation, which you give for Hermione’s behaviour in this chapter, just doesn't feel strong and air tight to me. Hermione’s behaviour is rather out of character – unless Hermione is unintelligent in this story – and it seems that she only behaves this way to allow the plot to develop acceptably later on. I.e. Jessie will later on remember her mum’s suspicious behaviour and be able to conjecture something from it… I am saying that Hermione oughtn’t behave suspiciously in the first place.
Fandals chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Omg! Cool!
Anthousa chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
its cool!
lensman chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Great story. Thanks for the read.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
Nicely done! I'd like to see how Ron/Hermione's relationship develops and how Ron gets to know his daugther. Plus, seeing more of Jessie,Jade,&Dan at school would be great! PLEASE write a sequel!
animal addictions chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this story has a very interesting beggining. I like the whole thing, but i also think that hermione and ron should get back together in the end, and that hermione should start using magic once her daughter goes back to hogwarts. but whatever you choose to do with this story, i will probably still like it!
Evening12 chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
Nice. I liked this fic...Im not big on next generation ones so thats a pretty big deal. Even much more since these are your own character. Good on you.
Philomena chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Where you say

"They all knew that Hagrid had left the school years and years ago, after Dumbledore had died, and gone to work and live in Diagon Alley."

That cant be true because earlier in the story you say he retired from Hogwarts a year ago. So thats wrong. Just thourght i would tell you.
wondergirl9879 chapter 20 . 11/13/2007
Aww, that was really cute!
wondergirl9879 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
God, I love your stories! I'm only on the second chapter of this one, but I already love it! Growing Up Potter is great too! Love them all
Kashrlyyk chapter 20 . 4/18/2007
It is a good story, but you missed a lot of drama in chapter 18.

Ron could have asked Harry something like this:

"Harry, how was it to see the first step of your daughter, hear the first word or laughter?"

"It was great, but what has that got to do with anything?"

"Hermione stole that from me. I never had the chance to experience that. I wasnt allowed

to watch my daughter growing up, because Hermione chose to run away. I couldnt educate my

daughter, have an influence on who she becomes and now it is to late. She is just a girl,

that has some of my genes. She is a stranger. Why should I forgive Hermione?"
lovah of Ron chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
Very well written story. Good use of making a cliche idea your own.

Sincerely,

lovah of Ron
Mandy chapter 20 . 3/17/2007
THIS IS SO GOOD! You relly need to keep writing, because I will DEFINITELY keep reading!
Koolness chapter 20 . 2/16/2007
oh

i just luv this story you need to keep writing

luv