Reviews for A Little Murder
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 3/13
OK. I knew Zuko was nuts. Kitara too?

Gaaaaaah.

Well-written, but gaaaaaaaaah.

That was all kinds of weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
nice :D
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Ok.

That was crazy, insanely amazing. I love it. I love it too much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love it
Nomby chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
THE FEELS! Tingles are everywhere after reading this! This was sort of like a sex-without-sex fic, and you've written it so amazingly. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this, I want more
tigers-and-palm-trees chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
so amazing, I had myself laughing a couple of times at Katara. Loved Zuko in this
robinjane chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really liked this one shot and if it weren't for that stupid legend there's no way Zuko and Katara wouldn't have been a couple.
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Really good work. Kudos.
TabKinesis chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
3 i looooved this! there's just nothing else to say about this story :3 its serious sexy and yet still playful!
pepperose chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE IT NEXT! PLEASE!
flyingelephants chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
i need the suite. the following story there.. im not sure of the correect translation anymore... JUST CONTINUE THIS FANFIC. ITS BEAUTIFULLY TWISTED
CelestialElegy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i have been looking for a story about the 2 of them well they were still enemies, sneaking behind backs, and honestly yours is the only one i have found and it is well written so im glad .. wonderful story. u should write a chapter story with this as the base. draw it out or start over either way i will totally read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i love it!
The 13th Heart chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yep no one read this story. :D I like it you did a really good job. I want to see the pic that started this now. Keep writing.