Reviews for Simple Things
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That was a good story. I like how you wrote it. How you wrote it actually made it relate-able. It was interesting.
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
beautiful. All your stories are so-deep, I guess, and angsty :) I love the way you write. It's amazing.
anon chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
perfect!
Lucifer's Advocate7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I don't know why I read this, but I am rather glad I did. Simple, yet utterly true. I think you captured their personalities rather well. As a side note, reading Naruto's little POV reminded me of a term. It's called "Otherness" and you may have encountred it in professional criticisms of literature, specifically in D.H. Lawrenc'es work. If you haven't, you may find it interesting to read up on. Also, try reading "The Blind Man" by Lawrence. It's one of his short stories and by far, my favorite. It captures the idea of otherness and the intricacies of human nature and feeling rather well, I believe.
Sophie Thrower-of-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Damn. I'm just going to watch you. I like how you understand them.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Well said!
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Ah I really liked this story and - HEY! D: Mylitchickadee, is that you from DA? Goodness no wonder I liked this story so. x3 It's just as beautiful and, and .. and it gets IN you just as much as your comics.

You really have a talent for sinking into people, you know? :3

As I started reading, I actually forgot that I was reading a fanfiction because I could relate to parts of it so well. xD; It's just, nicely written. And most definitely not something I see often around the site.

Thank you! For being you.. :33
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was beautifully written. THANK YOU!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
good fic! i like the several POV thing...
SakuraDouble chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow. Just...wow.
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This was a good piece, I think you really caught a part of each member of Team 7, a side that we don't see in canon often or at all.
une valentine chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow. That was good. xD
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was good, I especially liked Sasuke's o
Japyra chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
that was well composed, especially Sasuke's pov
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 12/16/2006