Reviews for Light Up The Sound
The Anonymous J chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like your BTTF story. What happened? I hope you decide to write the actual series. I know it's 7 years, but do you think you're able to pick it up again?

Luvz
Nyxan Moon
Jesy
Vivian chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I loved reading this..and can't wait for the next part of the series ! Great Job ! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hey! I loved this story it was to cute I cant wait until you make a series with these characters it should be really cool so I hope you do it soon I will keep cheacking!
bluesonicscrew chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Now I know you wrote this story over a year ago and I have 2 say that it is amazing! I've only just got into BTTF (My dad neva let me watch it as a kid!) a few weeks ago and this story is great! You must keep on writing bout Emma and gorge Marty! They make a great couple :P
anymous chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
oh jenifers gunna be pissed at emma 4 liking her b/f n pissed at marty 4 flirting with her
tangerines chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I enjoyed reading this :)

I'm just waiting for the sequel to come out now.

Which will be soon? Hopefully lol.
Mocha Crab chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh so cute! I love it! You know I think I just watched most of that movie a little while ago? I know sad! But I liked it! I really want to watch the rest of the series! But hurry and write the story that you wrote this prequal for. I want to read it!
bttf4444 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
It'se a great story! :)
Love Is A Fast Song chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is seriously long overdue of an update.
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Hey this was a cute start! Normally, I love the Marty/Jennifer pairing and I have to be honest with you, when I first started reading with this, I could sense the tension between Marty and Emma (duh, who couldn't? lol)and I was like..."Should I continue?" But I did and I really liked it. It was sweet and cute and not too overly sickening, you know? I hope you continue this, your series idea sounds very interesting. Can't wait for more!

Dreamless_Mermaid
XxSparkyxX chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aww...MORE!
TwistedBella chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
this is a really nice piece, i love the relatinship beteween Marty and Emma. so sweet and so believable.

the beatles song bit was hysterical - i could picture Marty in my mind.

very well done!

Torn x
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
OH! Man, I love Back To The Future... for some odd unexplainable reason... I never thought about using it for a fic...

I like this one... So you are doing a series based on this? If you do, I'm happy... I can now die a fulfilled life.. or until you make the first chapter...

I love Emma and Marty... and how Doc has a daughter... I've always loved Doc too!

lots of fun, luck, and love

-Mel
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Well that was fun. More would be appreciated.
Rohan Bernett chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Not bad at all! I look foward to seeing more from you in this universe.