Reviews for Trial By Fire
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 1/1
BloodRageInferno chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This story is really awesome! I really want to read more and i think it would be even more amasing if you could develop there relationship in a more romantic light. Your style of writting is fantastic! It has a powerfull flow and eventhough this story is short it creates very dramatic and emotive scenes. This story is very well written and i love it! Please continue it? XD
Nanyin chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Gotta love action scenes!
Horser01 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome! :D
OpiumPoppy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a great little story, I really like how it's from Scar's POV and all the little attempts at eachother's language. The ending was just magical, so adorable considering its in the middle of a snowy wasteland that was just recently a battefield.
It worked anyway :) And the realisation that Lex is female! Nice detail to add in, made me smile.
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Fascinating glimpse of the other side.
aliceapocalypse chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wonderful! :)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh! This was fun to see from Scar's point of view! Great job on this!
Reika76 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It was a lovely story, aren't you going to write more about Lex and Scar?

You wrote very well, your predator isn't ooc, but seems very real, I really love him, yours are the best fanfiction about AVP I've ever read, I'm italian so sorry for the grammar.

I saw you are not updating from a long time, but I also hope for more! Your stories were my best present for this 'Xmas !
Lady Natsume chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
love the story please do another
badriddance chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Sigh. If only the movie had ended that way!
ksha2222 aGoddess on her knees chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh wow, I never read a better Alien/Predator fic! I've been looking and craving a well written Lex/Scar fic. :) I know theres a fic before this one but are you ever going to write a fic for after this one? I'd love to read it.
saiyanchic1234 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
AAH! This is so good! I love how it's from Scar's perspective! It sheds a whole new light on things, even when you watch the movie again! Great fic! LexScar forever! Keep it up!
Princess chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Love your stary.

Update soon.

It's been about over a year since you last updated.
star chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love this story.

Please add more as soon as possible.