Reviews for Simple thoughts
Faba chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I loved it. :D

And, I don't know if it was intended or not, but, you spelled 'blonde' and 'blond'... or maybe I'm overly tired and that's what you're meant to do... I don't know.

Anyways, it was lovely, and a bit slashy? I like to think of it as a friendship as I am not drawn to Gelphie... but what had you intended?

~Faba
angel718 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I'm in class right now, so that's why I'm not logged in. Don't mind me, I'm too lazy to bother...

Anyway, this is cute! The dialogue is very in character, and I think it's appropirate that Galinda admires Elphie even before they're friends. There are a few very small mistakes, but I am NOT going to be that nitpicky. YAY, YOU! Particularly since it's your first one-shot! :D
Stagg B. Tell chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was good. It made me smile. It was well-written, nicely thought out. I love it. Keep up the good work.
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
i like it! it's cute!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This was a good one-shot, IamTheWitch. There's something about the phrasing that you've used that makes the piece seem graceful, if that makes any sense.
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I liked it. I though it suited Galinda's and Elphaba's relationship from when they were at Shiz.
wickeduk chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
A great little one shot! They can sometimes be much harder than an epic. Great insight into Galinda's mind set about her roommate.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I liked it, it's very good. I love how you characterize Galinda and focus on the unspoken admiration she has for Elphaba. It hints at how deep a character she really is but doesn't forget that she's still our blonde Glinda. Excellent job, you ought to make it more than a one-shot.
MG87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This was a really good story. As you continue to write I know that you'll continue to get better and better. Great job on this first attempt and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for some more work from you.
Armoured Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
spiffy spiffy. slash undertones intended or no? don't keep it a one-shot! it has such potential...