Reviews for I Know
Starglowify chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
WOW! Amazing plot line and really fantasic language and inner dispute! LOVE THE STORY!
ravenrockszutara4ever chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
lol I almost died laughing is he really going to post that in the newspaper
Random Zutata fan chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
are u kidding me this story was the best zutara story i hav ever read... tell me what the new story name is!
Badgrl74 chapter 16 . 5/24/2006
Don't stress, I will definiely read it when you repost. If not, I hope you write another story. Cheers!
Twilight.Valley chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
Well yes I am VERY VERRY VERY VERY VERY Disappointed. I loved this story. Sure there was spelling errors, but hell! In every story there is.

They first chapter was the best though. ;P Plz update and soon too. I will read your new one. i still give this 9.8/10.

FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
Are you mad? This is one of my favorite ZXK fics! Please don't abandon this fic. :(
Megumi07 chapter 16 . 5/2/2006
Hi Rienne!

I was worried after more than one month without to know about you. I think that your story is not a complete and utter disaster as you say. Of curse that it is not perfect but nobody in this page is a professional writter.

Remember, it was the first story with a different argument. So,

you don't have to be ashamed about it and you was not an idiot for posting it. I know that there are many people who thinks in the same way that I do

I respect your decision because it is your story and I hope to know about you soon. You have all my support.

Ps. How was your vacations? Not bad at all I hope
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
Zukatara4eva chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
I love your story so much and I am sad to see you abandon it. You are a marvelous writer, you have some of the best stories on like this story and Infinite Abyss. I am sadden to see you give up on this story, but I can't not tell you to go back and keep writng for people did it to me when i said i was gonna delete my story which was horrid to write. I hope that you decide not to abandon this story, but just leave it on the back burner and not delete it. This story was very inspirational to other writers, including myself so it would be a shame to see your talents go to waste. Sincerly, Shannon
Panther Eyes chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
i guess i can understand ur choice. i cant wait 2 read the new 1 cuz this is really good. good luck!
sqirt chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
Pleez update. It breaks my heart when people abandon stories. I don't want to have to murder ANOTHER writer.
Lizzie chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
Hey, I'm sorry you feel that way about your work. I'm not the best writer on the block that is why I do not post stories. I have a very bad habit of writing stuff when I'm in the mood, and only about what I have on my mind at that point in time. So, I give everyone of the writers here full respect for putting their work on here. I really did like the plot of this story and I really do want to know where it is going. So update when you can!

An idea for a title for the other story, you don't have to use it.

"His little secrets"

It's not the best of titles, but it's all I've got right now. I just thought of the story and it kind of revolves around Zuko's thoughts and feelings that are only known to him and him alone. In other words his secrets. Anyway, you have my full permission to use it, if you want to. Hope you get over your writers block soon.

LOL Lizzie
FireQueen618 chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
oh darn i liked this story but if you dont then it is no good i would love to see i new virison that would be lovely
CultOfStrawberry chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
Indiehippie chapter 16 . 5/1/2006
No! Don't start over! Keep going! You're running the wrong way! Ah!