Reviews for Accept Me
OMG update please and finish this amazing story!
Aidan chapter 18 . 5/6
Please finish this fanfic it's one of the best I've read I just wish that it was finished
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
karen chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
This is crazy! Your story got me hooked. I love that you didn't make naruto fall in love with hinata in the begining of the story when his love is so devoted to sakura. You writing skills are awesome , I really love the drama going on with saskue, sakura, naruto, and hinata. keep it up I would really love to read what you got up your sleave and how its going to end and maybe you can make a sequel with more drama and suspence, that would be so cool!
Howling Lycan chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Plz dont forget to finish this. The story sooo good!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Better to be a Demon then human!
Dark Kitty Mate chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
I love this story. When Sasuke was clutching Hinata dead body and started crying, I begun to cry. This is so sad how Sasuke feels for her. I feel bad for Sakura and Naruto too. Poor them... When are you going to update again? Its been 5 years. I think.
Menma.Uzumaki chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
I love this story, and look forward to the next part. As for the question, when are you going to update? This is a great story and I would hate to add it to the list of great fics that were never finished. P.S. I read the disclaimers as well, and this is one of the best NaruHina fics I've ever read. Every word I read brightens even my gloomiest day. Oh, and, if you feel the need to include me in something, like when you answered peoples questions before, just call me Menma, no need for last names.
muzikchic4eva chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
i really like what you did with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter; i hope you update soon!
MusicLover463 chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
WTF! You haven't updated since 2009 of this fantastic story! I am in love with this story. You must update! Please!
jojo07 chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Oh god! 2009 or 2010 was the last time? Ah! I know you WILL come back for this story 'cause ITS PRETTY GOOD! No, not "pretty good"... FANTASTIC! You Must. MUST. Continue and update soon! I will wait for you! And no I have no problems with this story, what so ever!good luck! And keep it up!
DisneyRBD chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Please update soon!
vampireacademygirls chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Update pleaseee. Thanks
A Random Person 3 chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
This story is so interesting! I can't wait to read the rest of it! I hope you update soon! I know you're probably busy, but I would be really happy if you would update soon. :D Keep up the awesome writing! _
Z chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Even if it's been almost two years, i really hope you continue this story. It's way to good to be kept unfinished.