Reviews for Change Is In the Air
MagicBananas chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
dudet wheres the sequal?
MagicBananas chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This is great. and yes, i think ive heard that somewhere too. thats cool that you used it though. its a very pretty line.
Jeca123 chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
i know you probally stopped writing this ages ago but i would like to say how brilliant it is and that one day i hope you carry on with it
Ker9189 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
any new chapters coming any time soon?
Ker9189 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Intense chapter. i love it :)
Roses in May chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Never would have expected that! Very interesting twist I never saw it coming. Well I hope you decide to update this again sometime. I'll be curious to see how it finishes.

Roses in May chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
L-O-V-E Ron here. I could totally see him bowing to everyone after kissing Hermione. They were my favorite characters in the books, so I'm glad to see them getting some time here!
Roses in May chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I love the idea that there was a prophecy about Harry and Ginny! Plus I love that they just got caught ) I'll head on over to chapter four to see who it is!
xxkaylaa chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Great story Hermionie being Harry's sister is so awesome and really unexpected! Keep up the good work, love!
ProfessorChris chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Oh well done that was a brilliant chapter... I loved that Harry and Hermione are related well done.
ProfessorChris chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
That was very good, I am glad that they are all happy and now finding out more about Harry's past. Well done Ginny :)
ProfessorChris chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Well done, I am glad that you have Ron be the gentlemen and offer to wait until she was ready.
ProfessorChris chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Finally Ron and Hermione have told each other... I know they have liked each other for a long time but boy are htey moving quickly. I hope they are not disappointed.
ProfessorChris chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Another great Chapter... I do hope they have a LOT of time to explore those fantasies over the years :).
ProfessorChris chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Ah that was a great end to the Chapter, I am glad that Ron didn't hold it over Harry for long, it could have been much worse.

I liked that Arthur and Molly where there to say goodbye at least they had a chance to wish them well.