Reviews for Proof of Love
Alice in a Hole chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I liked it but it was kind of gross with the blood. Thumbs up for being realistic. I found myself scolding Ryoki for his douchey behavior... But I love him .. Great Job! (:
xangelElliex chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Well I never thought I'd find anything like that on , but then again I've only been a member on here for a couple of months. Good going though, it is good writing.
meluvblue chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
that was pretty good, and you got the personalities of the characters almost exactly like in the series .
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i dont usually go for hetro stuff. but that was really really good. kinda smutty... but i like that.
obsidian butterflies chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow..very nicely done! Pretty good for your first lemon :)
Oobersezzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Great story. It had a lot more detail than you'd usually find, and I think that is what really makes your work stand out. *nods*

I enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing more from you. I made doubly sure to add you as a favorite author.

Good luck!
darkflame666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
hell!

that was so good!

i'm panting like hell right now...i'm flushed and sweaty...man that was so hot!

SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE!
Kisa167 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
You should make a second chapter to this story! it's very well written! you're quite descriptive..
KirsSweetAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
are you serious about that being your first lemon fic? cause your really good at it lol -
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
you gotta love Ryoki! *pets him* he's just hopeless at being nice, but he tries! *squeal of lovingness* thanks for this excellent fic!
CBBB EE Yoko chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I loved your story, for the most part the characters were right on spot, like Ryoki's line - "My sheets" xD It made me crack up. Hatsumi was a bit off but if it wasn't the story would suck so good job and keep up the good work!
luvdarain5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Lovely, well written, tender and in very in charecter-this was wonderfully done. Bravo!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Good job, its okay if you felt tense while writing that...anyone would have felt tense!
fat.old.man chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was amazing! i hope youll write another ryokixhatsumi fic.. youre a great writer )
Foreverasecret01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow, that's good. totally orgasmic. thanks for posting! - i loved it!