Reviews for Maybe Someday
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Bittersweet. I'm glad we know that they'll get to go back.
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was so sad, but so sweet. It's another example of Lucy giving to her siblings when they're hurting and putting her feelings aside, and I like that you've continued that theme.
Peter isn't often shown as the most vulnerable Pevensie, and I like that you've done that here. It was an interesting idea.
Nice job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is beautifully sad. I can picture them having this very awkward period of readjustment. But it's just sad how all of them tried to get through the wardrobe at one point or another, alone, secretly, hoping beyond hope that it would work when it doesn't.

DaeDreemer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is was lovely. The tone is just wonderful and I love that it deals with those first few days after. Thanks for writing.
iwishtobelovely chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is absolutely amazing! Great story!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
...that made me cry.
Dawgabs chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I cried for that one! It was incredibly well written. It makes me want to go watch Prince Caspian again just to reassure myself that they really do get back :). Well done, well done
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love the Pevensie kids! They are so strong and so supportive of each other. It's one of the reasons why I just don't understand how Susan could not have come back with them. Each of them are needed in their group and they aren't the same if one of them is missing. This story proves it.

Wonderful job!
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is so beautiful! This is wonderful - Don't stop writing!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love your representation of Lucy as the comforter - I've never thought of it before, but it seems fitting.
Animus Wyrmis chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It's interesting that it's Lucy who is most able to give comfort where it is needed, and to help her siblings when they need it.

I love your emphasis on the physical changes. It must have been like constantly being off-balance, to suddenly lose several feet of height, to have to adjust to an entirely new center of balance. That's a great theme to play with, and you've done an awesome job with it here. And of course Mrs. Macready's is totally natural (oh, but the Professor!). Peter is terribly depressing but so incredibly in-character for movie!Peter, and he is so, so lost here.

(I just glanced at the publication date-you did an excellent job of writing movie!Peter. I mean, he's totally perfect with LWW *and* PC. Kudos!)
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww this is so heartbreaking! But it was a very beautiful story.
aslgajhgjadfh chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Agh! I'm going through all of your fics in order, and this is at least the third time I've teared up. And I don't cry easily.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007

well done.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
definately my favorite so far...have i said that before?

In case you didn't notice, i'm starting at the bottom of your list and working my way up. i' ve loved every one of them so far...their all amazing. have you ever considered writing original and publishing? if i knew, i'd buy any book you wrote, trust me. you are awesome! and you write awesome stories :)

thanks, Shadow-sorry for rambling!