Reviews for The Touch
MarshWolffe chapter 16 . 8/4
Couldn't find the 15th chapter anywhere, but this was good all the same.
Gravity Fair chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
I went to your sons site and it wasn't there. Then I went to the other site and it's shut down... FOR THE LOVE OF EROTICA, WHERE ELSE CAN I READ THIS CHAPTER?! OMG WTF HELP ME OUT HERE!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lori51 chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Found it and loved it! Piano!smex! Very hot! I personally think it would be fine for this site as long as you put a "mature audiences" warning. Didn't find Del & Cameron's sequel, but would love to read if you are ever inclined to write it. Love your writing! Thanks for writing and sharing!
lori51 chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I'm not ready to let go of these characters yet, love them so much.
lori51 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Just found this and loving it! May read all night!
LeilaLintu chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
You know I was thinking about their relationship link to be like vulcans from star trek and then i saw that comparison a few chapters back. I cracked up! And now im at this chapter title and I just had to message! Great story!
momsboys chapter 16 . 2/3/2008
I really liked this story but I can't find chapter 15 on the sites you listed. Can you post how to find it better. I want to read chapter 15.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 16 . 6/6/2007
That was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it very much.
Jamsey chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
i'm liking this. you really caught my dearest house!
Andral chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
This is great. I didn't think I'd like the idea of HouseOC, but then I remembered how good this Harry Potter fic with Character OC romance was and I decided to give it a go and it works. You should be proud for taking a stab at this. I'm really enjoying it.
Alison chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Ok review for all chapters past meeting Stacey.

Wow! trying to uncleave tongue from roof of mouth -yes I read chapter 15 :) - wonderful
boredandhomealone chapter 16 . 2/10/2006
Wow, what a story. (Loved chapter 15, by the way...) I followed this story closely and it is well worth the read. Can't wait for the sequel!
Kyosperv chapter 16 . 2/10/2006
Aww. I'm sad to see the end of the story I love so much. But it was in deed, a very well writen one. - thank you from shareing it with the world and bringing me so much joy.
Kyosperv chapter 15 . 2/10/2006
Ok, so I'm that much of a perv and enjoy reading smut. But I did read the chapter at one of you're other sites and...yeah. - I so love Greg's piano
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »