Reviews for The Pull of Gravity
Awww cute
Lamat Lemon chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It's a wonderful story!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
aw that was really cute! and it was pretty hilarious too...love the japanese jokes...) i'm chinese so i understand that pronunciation matters) they got a bunch of words that sound really close) you could be saying four/death...or you could be saying pee/liu (a family name)...0.o
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
cool
writertron chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i like it! it's cute... although you completely lost me in the explanations at the end... it would probably help if i had the slightest clue what "tokyo babylon" is. I'm going to have to look it up now *pout*. still, the story itself is really sweet!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is cute :) And now I want to learn Japanese...Maybe in a couple years. First is German in school, then Arabic over the summer... Yes, after that. It shall work!

Yes, I like this fic! Even though I don't recognize some of the characters. Oh well.

~Deso
StormeAngel chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i love yassen/alex fanfiction, i agree that they make a great couple. this is great because it is not too graphic either

however, the japanese was getting a little confusing!

please keep writing,

matthew
GenuinelyEnigmatic chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That is porbably one of the coolest things I have ever read. Made me smile, then laugh, then smile again
grimmich chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw, that was cute! But it would have been slightly weird if you hadn't changed the age a little... :D
ForeverDreamandImagin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG! KAWAII!

this is such a great fic ,so kawii . you did a great job :)
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
kawai...pls more yasenAlex fics...please...
ojuzu chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
:D You're right, I need to get around to reading Tokyo Babylon. *bounces* Yay, there are other Yassen fans out there! *blinks* The koi/koi thing puzzled me for a bit, but then I remembered... (恋) Although it was really funny. *snickers* Alex asked if they spoke 'Eiga'! I have long since had it drilled into my head that the suffix for 'language' is 'go', after being laughed at too many times, mostly on forums. (Even by my family who speak roughly two words of Japanese. Ouchies, my pride.) But yes, I'm glad there are others who got ticked off when Yassen died. (He was my favorite character, dammit! Much more so than Alex.) Thanks!

Lilz
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This is cute. I can't reconcile the Yassan in the books, the heartless assassin, with the one in your story - he's too sweet and open. It's slash, though, so I guess it has to be a bit AU by definition! Lovely fic, very sweet :D
Gestalt chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Aw, this was so cute! I've been hoping I would find some Alex/Yassen around somewhere!

Are you going to write more?
Embry chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is a really cute story!