Reviews for A Lasting Impression
LadyShard chapter 6 . 1/3
This was remarkably well written and in character. I'm so glad I had the pleasure of reading it. Please write more stories with this pair :-)
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is the most adorable introduction for these two anywhere.
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
"You makin' that fare 'specially crispified for a reason?"
Haha! Poor Kaylee. At least it got her some very nice attention. Great story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Aw, sweet! And yummy!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Squee!
Avide chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
xo first chapter.
Implied.Awesome chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Very heart warming. And thank you thank you thank you for only having Simon and her together for four paragraphs! No sarcasm. :)
verkisto chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very enjoyable. Well written. Excuse me a moment. Sorry for drooling. ;-)
Hakusho009 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
This is a fantastic piece. You captured thier personalities perfectly and even wrote everything in that unvarnished, western style that is so hard to get right. I loved how you described Kaylee and Jayne's attraction, Jayne's reaction to Book and Wash's deaths, and, well, pretty much everything. It was all just fabulous. Thanks for a great read.
Gamine Madcap chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Wow. That was absolutely incredible. I would have never thought to put Jayne and Kaylee together, but once I saw it, I realized he was exactly her type. I so completely loved this. Keep up the great work!
WL Chastain chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
I read your story and I enjoyed it very much. You kept the characters true to the way Joss portrayed them and THAT's important in continuing the Firefly universe.

If you write more ion the future, I will be alerted as I put you in my favorite authors list.

I hope to post my first Firefly fanfic soon.
Ultrawoman chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Who knew a story that hooked up Jayne and Kaylee could be so gorram sweet and beautiful?

Thank you for a very enjoyable read from start to finish :)

~Ultra~
Dontia chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
bladefax chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
like it..more please
kwizten chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
BEATLES REFERENCE! "I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering." I think I just died happy. As if this story wasn't good enough already.

xx