Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 24 . 1/31/2022
This is so good! I love how it started out as a relatively wholesome post reveal story with Danny dealing with the public's differing opinions of him. There was the mystery; someone did plan to have Danny revealed. But I really wasn't expecting it to become so dire though! It was Dan?! He's absolutely sadistic here! The fight was so brutal. At least Danny managed to destroy him but the cost! I can't believe you killed Jazz! That was heart wrenching to read!
I actually ended up reading this because I saw you're participating in the half dead fic project so I really hope that last chapter gets posted some day.
CHAOSCONTROLFREAK455 chapter 5 . 3/28/2021
this is very wholesome
Sterlithestral chapter 24 . 1/4/2021
PSS AND WAIT WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO SKULKER ASSGDFFKENVEJWJSN?! He needs to get his sorry butt back here and atone, the absolute jerk.
A continuation:
OOORRRR, (how could I have been so blind) maybe Clockwork *would* fix it, since Dark Dan isn't technically a part of the timeline. And he did literally fail to keep him from being stolen from his own house... OR CLOCKWORK IS DEAD?! I have a feeling if Clockwork does rewind things, Danny may choose to keep his secret out. Or, at least reveal it to his parents again. Having Lancer on his side really helped too. Idk. Hopefully this has been a learning experience, even with how awful it was. Excited! Many different possible ways for this to end and I'm here for it.
Sterlithestral chapter 24 . 1/4/2021
I am actively sobbing. How dare you do this to me. DX (XD) You evoked emotions so well! I had trouble reading cuz my eyes were so watery. Color me impressed. I only have 1 siblings myself, so this got to me. But, I don't have anywhere for these feelings to go, what happens next?! I'm pretty sure Clockwork wouldn't agree to fix it, but I may be wrong? Or Danny could go closer to his dark side in his grief and try to attack him? Is everyone else alive, or is someone else going to die in transit? So many questions! I really look forward to reading the next chapter when it comes out. Great job! You're almost there! :')
Drewbee chapter 24 . 10/29/2020
I have never cried while reading a book. Never. At least not over what was written. But then we get to this bitch here. Here I am, 7 years later, a tear away from bawling in the bathroom reading this fucking chapter. I'm...impressed. I hate you for this emotion I'm feeling...but I'm impressed. Dissapointed it was never finished but, again, impressed. That aside, this was such a great story. I've never read a fanfic like it in my life and I don't think I ever will. The amount of times I wanted to jump through my phone to just hug Danny alone is to high a number to comprehend. The way you expressed everyone's emotions and relationships is just astounding. Great job.
Darth Magnus chapter 24 . 5/30/2020
What happened to the final chapter?
cdiokno.sj chapter 24 . 4/8/2020
Please come back and finish this, it's so we'll written
LH chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
This is not something you can reread without crying
Rose Verdict chapter 24 . 7/19/2019
hi! local roseverdict here to say YOU HAD ME BAWLING MY EYES OUT AND NEARLY CHUCKING MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM! I don't think I actually ever reviewed and that's a crying shame, but this has been one of my all-time favorite phics since I first fell into the phandom two years ago, in '17. I've laughed, I've gasped, and (as I rediscovered this morning while binging the entire Dan Fight Arc,) I've wept. If you ever do update again, I'll be all over it like you wouldn't BELIEVE, but I am uh. *glances at unfinished fics scattered everywhere* If you're the kettle, I'd be the pot. Don't worry about having written "badly" in the past (i say, pretending my old notebooks of stories dont exist) because You Did Not. This is the kind of gripping, invested storytelling that we should've gotten in season 3, not…whatever the heck bungeecord hotmess did.

anyway it's quarter to midnight, my binge ended at 10 am, im tired, it took me this long to figure out how to stop bawling and write the right validation words, etc etc etc, gnight sweet dreams sleep tight dont let the stopwatch bite or however it goes skxhsnxksixjxk
xkurakurax chapter 14 . 5/31/2019
awh, i was wrong. -sadface- no other overshadowing ghost. start? dash ACTUALLY broke into their house? damn dash.
xkurakurax chapter 13 . 5/31/2019
well, i wasn’t too far from the mark, just didn’t even think of the teacher, lol. now to see if dash was the same but it looks like dickens was the only one?
xkurakurax chapter 12 . 5/31/2019
oboy, i wonder how this will turn out. but thinking of dash, actually, i was thinking he could have been/still is overshadowed, allowing him to ‘steal’ the portable shield. because srsly? dash? breaking and entering? it’s funny, because this idea came to me while i was slicing some cheddar, and vlad screwed up, lmao.
xkurakurax chapter 11 . 5/31/2019
yunno, i read a few fics where dash’s douchebaggery was explained but this just threw all my sympathies out the window.
xkurakurax chapter 10 . 5/31/2019
haha, was that a reference to the Unbreakable Vow from HP? if so, that question was probably obvious and not at all needed to be asked. i just found it cool/funny/clever, lol. and did i mention before that Lancer was the GOAT?
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »