Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
RedRose206 chapter 24 . 4/17
The story has been amazing so far, and I was in tears when I realized Jazz didn't make it. I hope you'll update this soon.
Specteracular chapter 24 . 4/8
At first I was suspicious of this story, but it really picks up after a few chapters. It's well written and I love the plot.
DannyFenton123 chapter 24 . 2/26
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to say about this... besides the fact that it was amazing. You should be really proud of yourself for being able to write so well; I certainly would be. Seriously, I spent the entire evening last night reading the whole thing through. I hope you post number 25 soon 3
Omg this chapter... It was so sad! I got a headache from sobbing for poor danny! Being the younger sibling, I can kind of relate to this... You NEED to make another chapter on how it all works out or I swear I will go to your house tonight and murder you in your sleep! No, I probably won't, but still, you need to!
digiwriter1392 chapter 24 . 2/13
I found this today and this is just an amazing story. I can't wait for the last two chapters, hopefully they will be written soon. One more thing: JAZZ!
bibliophilea chapter 17 . 1/24
I'm pretty curious about their reasoning! I mean, it takes a LOT for someone to hate ghosts so much that they'd turn against their own family, even if ghost hunting has been in the family for generations. And even if they claimed to be examining the evidence "scientifically", they clearly weren't because they refused to see and question Danny's math teacher, leaving it all to be just his word vs. her word. The closest to scientific evidence they had was that Jack and Maddie noticed no change in Danny even when they didn't know he was half ghost. While it's anecdotal evidence, anecdotal evidence is the only possible evidence they could gather regarding halfas, and that was the closest thing to a blind experiment they could get at that moment. They were behaving irrationally, and they were in denial about the irrationality of their behavior. I'd like to know how their personal stories led to such irrational behavior.
bibliophilea chapter 16 . 1/24
dun dun DUNNNNNNN...

Man, if she wasn't infuriated then, she'll be infuriated now... and she won't let Danny explain anything, considering how extreme her behavior was before he blasted her...
bibliophilea chapter 14 . 1/24
The dragon and jail time thing was perfect! And if I were in their place, I'd want pictures to remember that day... But I agree with Jazz, putting it up on the internet is a bit much. Just because someone bullies you doesn't mean you should bully them back, and what you put up on the internet can have long-lasting consequences and can easily get out of control. And sending the link to every student at Casper High with a message board is a sure fire way to send the whole thing spiraling out of control.
bibliophilea chapter 13 . 1/24
It's a ghost! Did not see that one coming. And I like the idea of Infuriator, and his partial-overshadowing technique. It's a bit more insidious, and you can't place all blame on the ghost because the base of it all is you; the ghost is just pushing you a bit further than you'd normally go, but it's still starting with how you feel and act before pushing the limits.
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 1/24
Mr. Dickens really ticks me off. AND he's a math teacher, which makes it all even worse because I love and live and breathe math, and one of the worst things you can have in school is a teacher who ruins what should be a really great class for you! ESPECIALLY if that teacher is clearly extremely prejudiced for no good reason, to the point that he accuses you of cheating and treats you obviously unfairly! Prejudice and discrimination REALLY get under my skin like almost nothing else. If I were in his class for that quiz, I would give exact answers, for which you don't need a calculator and can't really use a calculator to compute. And I'd write that I was giving exact answers on the top of the quiz. AND I'd try to give him a week to change, write down all his transgressions to which I was witness for the duration of that week, and report him if his abuse doesn't cease after a week. Man, people like that really burn my toast... and Dash's behavior is truly appalling. I wonder how he was able to get in to steal the ghost shield in the first place...
bibliophilea chapter 9 . 1/24
I love Danny-Lancer bonding! I've liked it ever since watching "Teacher of the Year", and I've loved it ever since I read Cordria's "Masks", my first Danny-Lancer bonding fic. Danny-Lancer bonding gives me warm fuzzies! [::
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 1/23
I love how Danny's primary objective was to save the Lettuce Wraps!
DanDrake chapter 24 . 1/17
...please post the next one soon so i can see the ending
DanDrake chapter 22 . 1/17
OK one thing i found incorrect is that Vlad would be in the same spot as danny when it comes to being killed as Dan is made with both Danny's and Vlad's ghost halves so if Dan kills vlad then he can never be created.
ArcticFox1824 chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
Just one more chapter! I love this story! It's the best Danny Phantom story ever! I've read this story like four times already and it never gets old! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update!
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »