Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
You have an obsession lettuce wraps!
Jacob Heinert chapter 24 . 10/22
This was an interesting chapter you wrote all about Jazz's and Danny forgiving himself but no matter the painful sting is there. At the Danny arid "I'll fix this" And flow to the sky.
Emme2589 chapter 24 . 10/18
I can't even express how much I love this story.
This last chapter actually made me cry. I don't usually cry over things I read, but I could feel the pain in every word as I soaked up all the information. It was terrifying how I felt like my own sister had been killed reading from Danny's perspective.

I don't know when the final chapter will be out, but I can guarantee that it will have at least one reader.
Phanten chapter 24 . 9/29
This brought a single tear from my eyes...I haven't cried in a long time, a sing tear fell but my eyes are moist...a beautiful story indeed
I mean the story line is great but really? Evil from start ghosts? What..what about clocky? Or...or dora or..or wulf...or..or...frostbite...or..or pandora?
Zanzibar1 chapter 24 . 9/11
please update! I've read all the way to the end of what you have and now I can't finish because the final chapter is not up. please please please update!
uh what?
ThatG3Obsessive chapter 24 . 8/27
Wow... I cannot begin to describe how incredible this story is. This chapter... actually made me cry. Not just tear up, I actually had to stop reading for a bit because I couldn't stop. The way you handled Jazz's death astounds me. You have a gift for writing. As I'm writing this I'm still choked up. Honestly, that's saying something because I don't get emotional EVER, and you got me bawling. I just... wow. I have no words. I can't wait to see how you can rip out my heartstrings in the next chapter, which I will be waiting patiently for even though you haven't updated this story in 4 years. Thank you so much for writing this!
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 24 . 6/20
Wooh wooh wooh! You decide to abandon it now?! I know it's been like four years but come on! You leave before the final chapter? Cruel...

But enough fustration, I cried at Jazz's death. Seriously, it it one of the saddest things I have ever read. You are an amazing author to be able to transmit this much emotion to a reader.
Shelly Marsh chapter 11 . 5/11
And we thought Vlad was a seriously crazed up fruit loop Dickinson is a biased psycho fruit loop but Dash is INSANE PYSCHO FRUIT LOOP UP TO TWELVE at least Vlad's sympathetic and likable and we know where stands What do Dickinson and Dash especially Dash gain from their behavior.
And Then The Voices Came chapter 22 . 3/25
So graphic, I LOVE IT!
Melina chapter 24 . 1/29
Hi! And when will the last chapter be posted? After 4 years?:)
Marisa chapter 24 . 1/21
Oh, you got enough additional tears to fill an ocean. I hate you so much. When will the next chapter come out?
Oh my fucking god I hate you

Fucking made me cry you happy now

jesus how many people do you need to be sacrificed to satisfy your craving of death

god please not Maddie, not Maddie too please please please

please
How dare you

I loved every moment of that, how fugging dare you
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »