Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 24 . 6/20
Wooh wooh wooh! You decide to abandon it now?! I know it's been like four years but come on! You leave before the final chapter? Cruel...

But enough fustration, I cried at Jazz's death. Seriously, it it one of the saddest things I have ever read. You are an amazing author to be able to transmit this much emotion to a reader.
Shelly Marsh chapter 11 . 5/11
And we thought Vlad was a seriously crazed up fruit loop Dickinson is a biased psycho fruit loop but Dash is INSANE PYSCHO FRUIT LOOP UP TO TWELVE at least Vlad's sympathetic and likable and we know where stands What do Dickinson and Dash especially Dash gain from their behavior.
And Then The Voices Came chapter 22 . 3/25
So graphic, I LOVE IT!
Melina chapter 24 . 1/29
Hi! And when will the last chapter be posted? After 4 years?:)
Marisa chapter 24 . 1/21
Oh, you got enough additional tears to fill an ocean. I hate you so much. When will the next chapter come out?
Oh my fucking god I hate you

Fucking made me cry you happy now

jesus how many people do you need to be sacrificed to satisfy your craving of death

god please not Maddie, not Maddie too please please please

please
How dare you

I loved every moment of that, how fugging dare you
zezily chapter 8 . 1/2
You really like letuce wraps don't you?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
CNN and MNBC both suck.

BOYCOTT! ! !
elenaphantom chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
Man. I cried like a baby
wiseguy2415 chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Jazz can't die, not like this at least, please don't her die in vain, better yet let her die at all!
Elmonica chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
I realize I'm about ten years too late but a few things have been troubling enough the I must point them out, I have no doubt that you probably have worked on improving these things within the years but it was troubling enough.

First of all, thank goodness you don't overuse the cursed word that is said. Sadly you wound up giving me a growing hatred for stated instead given it's used far too often. You improved on not using stated too often but it still shows up more than it should, like an unwelcome house guest.

Next, sometimes you use the right its & your but others you don't. You do realize that its is actually used for a possession of something such as "the tree lost its branches," right? It's is used to replace it is. I've seen a few times in the entire story where you used it's for a possession & it is branches would make little sense.

Same goes for your, you're is short for you are. I wouldn't say "you are favorite color is purple." I would actually use "your favorite color is purple." Although, I don't know if it truly is, it's mine. Just needed an example is all.

I know those could of been slip ups & you prpbably would of had no idea that someone taking the train to work would actually be reading this & saying "wrong your" out loud for the other passengers to look at them funny. I know I would of never imagined that in 2006, fanfics while on the go? What a dream come true!

One last thing that's a comment purely on this chapter. You completely forgot that there's a guest bedroom in the ops center. Danny mentioned it in Kindered Spirits & I assume this chapter was written after that episode aired given a few chapters ago had an author's note with opinions on Reality Trip which was the end of that season.

Usually I let the small things slide such as the fact that Danny does not like toast. A lot of good fics were written either during the run of season two or when we had the Danny Phantom drout after Reality Trip, making people in the states wait over a year to get the entirety of season three. Urban Jungle being aired in 2006 does not count! Middle of the season, I still hold a grudge against Nick for that. Anyways, we didn't know Danny doesn't like toast until season three so I let that pass. Things that should be known, in this instance the spare room, I'm not so forgiving on.

It also feels like in earlier chapters that you completely forgot that Doctor's Disorders even existed. We were introduced to the biology teacher there as well as Paulina suffering from the ghost sense so she should remember what it is.

All the negative things aside, so far I am enjoying it. It's nice seeing the entire student body as well as extended family interacting with Danny after the secret is out. They needed to do something more like this in the show instead of what we did get in the reveal episodes.

That said, this thing is riddled with mistakes because I'm typing it on my phone, don't disregard my tips because of it. If autocorrect messed anything up, I can't check since for some reason, I can't scroll up. Also, I know I messed up in some places, I am very sorry.
The-Pug's-Quill chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
You sadist
No.311 chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
Awesome job you did here. I really liked your villanous plot, and I'm looking forward to Danny going to Clockwork to fix it- wait, what am I saying, I meant the last chapter. Woops.
violet3745 chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
I cried when I heard jazz die. it's not fair! Danny needs her!
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »