Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
karynhamdyl chapter 1 . 5/24
new ship: Danny x Lettuce Wrap
the froggy ninja chapter 1 . 5/5
"I thought everyone did." Jazz is me right now. I'm always so surprised when people don't know mythology.
Iisarainbowpig chapter 18 . 2/10
I WAS RIGHT! Haha! The second it said Danny recognized the voice I went: it's Dan isn't it!? It's Dan Phantom!
Seriously, aside from that, I love this story! You did a really good job putting everything together and not to mention the plot is really interesting. At first I thought it would be like any other revelation fic...but you definitely made this one different. In a great way too! Keep it up!
xHatsAndCatsx chapter 18 . 1/18
*le gasp* I KNEW IT WAS DAN! The clever little...SNEAKY PUPPETMASTER!
xHatsAndCatsx chapter 5 . 1/18
"... and lettuce wrap this chapter up."
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Lies!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
You have an obsession lettuce wraps!
Jacob Heinert chapter 24 . 10/22/2017
This was an interesting chapter you wrote all about Jazz's and Danny forgiving himself but no matter the painful sting is there. At the Danny arid "I'll fix this" And flow to the sky.
Emme2589 chapter 24 . 10/18/2017
I can't even express how much I love this story.
This last chapter actually made me cry. I don't usually cry over things I read, but I could feel the pain in every word as I soaked up all the information. It was terrifying how I felt like my own sister had been killed reading from Danny's perspective.

I don't know when the final chapter will be out, but I can guarantee that it will have at least one reader.
Phanten chapter 24 . 9/29/2017
This brought a single tear from my eyes...I haven't cried in a long time, a sing tear fell but my eyes are moist...a beautiful story indeed
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
I mean the story line is great but really? Evil from start ghosts? What..what about clocky? Or...or dora or..or wulf...or..or...frostbite...or..or pandora?
Zanzibar1 chapter 24 . 9/11/2017
please update! I've read all the way to the end of what you have and now I can't finish because the final chapter is not up. please please please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
uh what?
ThatG3Obsessive chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
Wow... I cannot begin to describe how incredible this story is. This chapter... actually made me cry. Not just tear up, I actually had to stop reading for a bit because I couldn't stop. The way you handled Jazz's death astounds me. You have a gift for writing. As I'm writing this I'm still choked up. Honestly, that's saying something because I don't get emotional EVER, and you got me bawling. I just... wow. I have no words. I can't wait to see how you can rip out my heartstrings in the next chapter, which I will be waiting patiently for even though you haven't updated this story in 4 years. Thank you so much for writing this!
The Ghost Prince chapter 24 . 6/20/2017
Wooh wooh wooh! You decide to abandon it now?! I know it's been like four years but come on! You leave before the final chapter? Cruel...

But enough fustration, I cried at Jazz's death. Seriously, it it one of the saddest things I have ever read. You are an amazing author to be able to transmit this much emotion to a reader.
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »