Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
chrisdiokno117 chapter 24 . 3/5
Holy shit, it updated. I discovered this fic back when it wasn't updated since 2016, and I enjoyed it, thank you for finishing this
Shiranai Atsune chapter 26 . 10/7/2023
Congrats on finishing this! Totally enjoyed every bit of this fic!

Looking forward to more DP fanfics from you!
mikaela2015 chapter 26 . 10/1/2023
A fantastic, spectacular ending! Thank you so much for writing this! I absolutely loved it and it was definitely worth the wait!

Hopefully Tortured Revenge updates will come up nexf?

Anyway, again, fantastic way to end the story! By the way, was Alice okay?
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 25 . 9/27/2023
HOLY- WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE SHOCK I HAD SITTING IN COLLEGE AND FINDING OUT THAT THIS UPDATED! I FIRST READ THIS FIC WHEN I WAS 12 AND STILL BARELY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HAD ACCEPTED THAT I LIKELY WOULDN'T BE SEEING THE WAY IT ENDS ANY TIME SOON BUT I'M SO HAPPY TO BE PROVED WRONG!

[SPOILER WARNING FOR ANYONE READING MY REVIEW STOP HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 25 YET]

THIS- THIS IS SUCH A PERFECT ENDING FOR AN ALREADY PERFECT FIC! THIS STORY HAD EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN A REVEAL FIC LIKE IT LITERALLY SET THE STANDARD FOR ME READING REVEAL FICS LATER ON AND MY GOD THE ENDING DID NOT DISAPPOINT! I LOVE HOW YOU DIDN'T KEEP JAZZ DEAD (that broke my heart so bad when I read this the first time you have no idea) AND DIDN'T GET OUR HOPES UP JUST TO DASH THEM! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR THAT!

ANOTHER THING IS THAT I LOVED IS HOW THE PRICE DANNY HAD TO PAY TO FIX EVERYTHING WAS THE BURDEN OF KNOWING HIS SISTER DIED THE FIRST TIME AROUND AND HOW HE'D HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH NO SUPPORT! DEFINITELY BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE (someone else dying instead of Jazz, not being able to save Jazz in the first place, etc...).

ALL IN ALL WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS TO SEE THIS UPDATED (I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AHHHHHH) AND I DEFINITELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE!

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK! IT WAS A VERY WELCOME SURPRISE
animeforever1 chapter 25 . 9/25/2023
It's great to see you back writing again. I definitely would like an epilogue. regardless, this still stands as one of my all time favorite fanfiction stories from any author for any source material. thank you for the great story. hope to see more from you. if not, I understand. wish you nothing but the best
mikaela2015 chapter 25 . 9/25/2023
I was on the verge of crying! What an amazing chapter and so worth the wait! I can’t wait for the epilogue!
GabePlays chapter 25 . 9/25/2023
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I remember reading and reviewing this story all the way back in 2006! I had to check my Review History and they're still there! it was literally sixteen years ago. I was a teenager with an AOL account and a big fan of Danny Phantom. I'm now 33 and a completely different person; it's crazy to see something from so long ago come back

It's been like a lifetime, but It's wonderful to see you return! this isn't really a review because I want to actually sit and re-read the entire story to remember everything that happened, but welcome back!
Zonkz72 chapter 24 . 8/17/2023
All I have to say is Ho-ly shit. I'm not just saying it when I say that when it comes to books, movies, video games or TV shows, they don't make me cry. There are only a handful of exceptions and this story is one of them. This has to be one of the most well written character deaths and fanfics in general that I have EVER read. Kudos x10000. Super excited to see how this fic gets wrapped up in Chapter 25!
AIDragon chapter 24 . 6/15/2023
Ok. Okokok. I’m totally not bawling my eyes out right now. Totally. Pfffft what gave you that idea.
Srsly tho. I haven’t cried reading/watching smth in a while so, that in itself shows just how good a writer you are. Anyway. Can’t wait for the next/last chapter!
I literally binged this series and it’s all absolutely amazing!
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 24 . 1/31/2022
This is so good! I love how it started out as a relatively wholesome post reveal story with Danny dealing with the public's differing opinions of him. There was the mystery; someone did plan to have Danny revealed. But I really wasn't expecting it to become so dire though! It was Dan?! He's absolutely sadistic here! The fight was so brutal. At least Danny managed to destroy him but the cost! I can't believe you killed Jazz! That was heart wrenching to read!
I actually ended up reading this because I saw you're participating in the half dead fic project so I really hope that last chapter gets posted some day.
CHAOSCONTROLFREAK455 chapter 5 . 3/28/2021
this is very wholesome
Sterlithestral chapter 24 . 1/4/2021
PSS AND WAIT WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO SKULKER ASSGDFFKENVEJWJSN?! He needs to get his sorry butt back here and atone, the absolute jerk.
A continuation:
OOORRRR, (how could I have been so blind) maybe Clockwork *would* fix it, since Dark Dan isn't technically a part of the timeline. And he did literally fail to keep him from being stolen from his own house... OR CLOCKWORK IS DEAD?! I have a feeling if Clockwork does rewind things, Danny may choose to keep his secret out. Or, at least reveal it to his parents again. Having Lancer on his side really helped too. Idk. Hopefully this has been a learning experience, even with how awful it was. Excited! Many different possible ways for this to end and I'm here for it.
Sterlithestral chapter 24 . 1/4/2021
I am actively sobbing. How dare you do this to me. DX (XD) You evoked emotions so well! I had trouble reading cuz my eyes were so watery. Color me impressed. I only have 1 siblings myself, so this got to me. But, I don't have anywhere for these feelings to go, what happens next?! I'm pretty sure Clockwork wouldn't agree to fix it, but I may be wrong? Or Danny could go closer to his dark side in his grief and try to attack him? Is everyone else alive, or is someone else going to die in transit? So many questions! I really look forward to reading the next chapter when it comes out. Great job! You're almost there! :')
Drewbee chapter 24 . 10/29/2020
I have never cried while reading a book. Never. At least not over what was written. But then we get to this bitch here. Here I am, 7 years later, a tear away from bawling in the bathroom reading this fucking chapter. I'm...impressed. I hate you for this emotion I'm feeling...but I'm impressed. Dissapointed it was never finished but, again, impressed. That aside, this was such a great story. I've never read a fanfic like it in my life and I don't think I ever will. The amount of times I wanted to jump through my phone to just hug Danny alone is to high a number to comprehend. The way you expressed everyone's emotions and relationships is just astounding. Great job.
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »