Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
Oh my God. This was...such a sad chapter. I actually started tearing up. And you updated it three months ago? I wanna see if Clockwork will agree to Danny's request and will Danny still tell his parents if Clockwork does change things?

On a better note, at least Dan's dead. YAY FOR THAT!

Please update soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xxRebelWinterxx chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
nooo JAZZ! :'(
shin obin chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
You mean celebrities dont do that stuff?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I knew it! I knew it was his future self! This story is awesome so far by the way... I don't write fanfiction I just like to read it :D
dragongirl2011 chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
It was great i cried it was so sad please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
***Mr. FALLUCA ...well I was close enough!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Very good. I'm only at chapter 15, and my only real complaint is that some parts are definitely draggy...Dash, Lancer, and Danny's schoolmates are all getting predictable. Also, Lancer is Danny's ENGLISH TEACHER primarily, not Bio. I only mention it because this is a CRUCIAL part of his character and his artsy nature. And I believe we did meet Danny's actual Math teacher in Flirting With Disaster (Mr. Beluga, I believe). I keep forgetting, though, that you were writing this as the series was still going, and I commend you for that! Other than that, SAM AND DANNY I NEED IT. Put a little something in there if you have not already in later chapters! I will keep reading.
SanicBAM chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Noooooo! 25 isn't up yet! Gaah! Anyway, this is an amazing story! One of the best ones I've read, no joke. Its very well laid out, and while I didn't cry because I am a heartless person T.T, it showed wonderful emotion. This is the type of story I like.
Zepharia chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for making me cry my eyes out. Seriously though, love this story and can't wait for the final chapter! :)
KitKatssie chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Oh no don't mind me I'm just experiencing criPPLING EMOTIONAL PAIN
Njchrispatrick chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Good good story. Is Jazz gonna get healed by a ghost or something? I hope she doesn't become a ghost, that would ruin it.
Nyomi chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Good lord, this is old and there's still a somewhat recent update?
Anyway, I've reread this story. A lot. 3 or 4 times and counting.
I love it, and you're a great writer. Honestly! :D And this freaking chapter made me depressed... if you're goal was to make me cry, you succeeded.
Jazz wasn't my favorite character, but a big part of me hates you for killing her off, if for nothing else than Danny's reaction.
Poor Danny.
Is he going to clockwork? Me thinkies he's going to clockwork.
And one of two things is going to happen- time is going to be reset and stuffz and then no one remembers this, or the fenton family lived happily ever after, (Now, I'm not sure if you'll bring Jazz back or not if you do that, but I have no complaints if you do. Or a mix of the two. .-.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Twisty turny and lots o stuff going on all at once
Wintermoth chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
nnnuuuugh. I just started this today and...ack! I CAN'T EVEN *flies into the sun*

You need to update now, k? :3
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
You are by far the most greatest writer I have had the pleasure to find an amazing story from. The last chapter of the story made me bawl my eyes out through out the whole thing TTTT At first i though all of them had died then you let me believe they had all lived then you drop that big bomb on me at the end that JAZZ his sister DIED. At that moment i really felt sympathy for Danny no matter if this a story and he is a cartoon character I truly felt sorry for him. I hope that you update quickly I really want to see if Danny is able to get clockwork to help him and if not of how clockwork got him to accept the fact that his sister is gone cause really only those two things can happen.
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »