Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
OMAC001 chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
Please update soon. I want to see Danny's full reaction!
theyoungphoenix chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
One tear? Two? Are you fudging kidding me? I started sobbing! And now I demand that you update this story. Like, soon. Please? *uses Danny's puppy dog eyes* Pwetty pwease?
Epicreader chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
I swear this made me cry and at 5:13am in the morning keep it up.:)
theyoungphoenix chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Awwwwwwwww... 3 That was so fudging adorable! I wanna cry because it was so cute! 3333
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
OH MY GOD! HOUSE REFRERENCE! YOU'RE AWSOME!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
I think i cried a little at the end, which is weird, because i NEVER and i mean NEVER cry when i'm reading. Your writing is so intense, i felt like Jazz HAD actually died. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Nice job
Kasena chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
This has been a roller coaster of emotions, but finding out about Jazz... that was too much. I was tearing, as in tears were on my face, but what pushed it from crying to sobbing was the realization that there would probably be a "Gone, but not Forgotten" Statue of her. Jazz... you always helped Danny. You will be missed *salutes*
Beaniepie1 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
First off, I was just to lazy to log in, but I did give you my username. Second: How could you?! How could you kill Jazz?! You're a monster! I know that you're having Clockwork come in the next chapter to (hopefully) fix it, but still! I cried for half an hour! Granted, I was reading this at 3 AM, but that doesn't make it hurt any less! Remember earlier in the story, when Sam was listing all those vile things she wanted to do to Mr Dickens? That's what I want to do to you for writing this! Well, not really, because making me cry is a sign of good writing. But that doesn't mean I can't do it in my head! My family is staring at me like I have two heads, because I'm crying will typing this, so I'm going to stop now...
DragonDude23 chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Oh my god. This story is so good and so sad QnQ. I was literally crying when I knew Jazz died last chapter. It was so heart wreaking. I just hope when the next chapter comes, Danny will think of a way to fix all of this (maybe clockwork can fix this?).
Rainosa chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I just- I-I-I mean, whoah! The emotions were just like, through the roof, a-and it was was just all like... WOW! I'm not going to lie, I bawled my eyes out on this last chapter. You're good! Like, really good! Go write a book series! What you really handled well was transitioning it from the happier tone of the show to the slightly darker pulse of this story. And Valerie! Oh, I'm so happy you got Valerie's reaction to his identity in there. I was utterly unimpressed with the show when they didn't focus on her thoughts. I wrote my own fanfic on that to clear things up for my conscience. I'd love it if you read it, it's my only one so far, so it shouldn't be hard to track. But yeah. WOW! My goodness, I'm never going to be able to look at the show or think about Jazz without crying, am I? Oh, yeah, here it comes...
Thanks
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
Oh my God. This was...such a sad chapter. I actually started tearing up. And you updated it three months ago? I wanna see if Clockwork will agree to Danny's request and will Danny still tell his parents if Clockwork does change things?

On a better note, at least Dan's dead. YAY FOR THAT!

Please update soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xxRebelWinterxx chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
nooo JAZZ! :'(
shin obin chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
You mean celebrities dont do that stuff?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I knew it! I knew it was his future self! This story is awesome so far by the way... I don't write fanfiction I just like to read it :D
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »