Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 1/24
Mr. Dickens really ticks me off. AND he's a math teacher, which makes it all even worse because I love and live and breathe math, and one of the worst things you can have in school is a teacher who ruins what should be a really great class for you! ESPECIALLY if that teacher is clearly extremely prejudiced for no good reason, to the point that he accuses you of cheating and treats you obviously unfairly! Prejudice and discrimination REALLY get under my skin like almost nothing else. If I were in his class for that quiz, I would give exact answers, for which you don't need a calculator and can't really use a calculator to compute. And I'd write that I was giving exact answers on the top of the quiz. AND I'd try to give him a week to change, write down all his transgressions to which I was witness for the duration of that week, and report him if his abuse doesn't cease after a week. Man, people like that really burn my toast... and Dash's behavior is truly appalling. I wonder how he was able to get in to steal the ghost shield in the first place...
bibliophilea chapter 9 . 1/24
I love Danny-Lancer bonding! I've liked it ever since watching "Teacher of the Year", and I've loved it ever since I read Cordria's "Masks", my first Danny-Lancer bonding fic. Danny-Lancer bonding gives me warm fuzzies! [::
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 1/23
I love how Danny's primary objective was to save the Lettuce Wraps!
DanDrake chapter 24 . 1/17
...please post the next one soon so i can see the ending
DanDrake chapter 22 . 1/17
OK one thing i found incorrect is that Vlad would be in the same spot as danny when it comes to being killed as Dan is made with both Danny's and Vlad's ghost halves so if Dan kills vlad then he can never be created.
ArcticFox1824 chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
Just one more chapter! I love this story! It's the best Danny Phantom story ever! I've read this story like four times already and it never gets old! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
FallingNarwhals chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
LORD OF THE FLIES! This is not good...
Yes, I sometimes swear book titles...
FallingNarwhals chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Okay, this is the part where I would make Danny kill himself, (because I'm evil like that), but in this case, PLEASE DON'T MAKE DANNY KILL HIMSELF!
Oh, haha, I can just click the next chapter... *Facepalm*
FallingNarwhals chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
WHAT. THAT STUPID BUTTHOLE!
FallingNarwhals chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE LETTUCE WRAPS!
Green Wayfinder123 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
This is great! I love, love, LOVE how you had everyone react in different ways to Danny; I especially loved Dash's, since he's too stupid to realize that this kid can kick is butt yet didn't due to his sense of nobility. Either that or he's super super insecure about this wimpy kid being stronger than him.

Mr. Lancer is the best teacher. I would gladly replace all of my teachers with him.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Okay I just finished reading this and I'm about ready to cry! You have got to update soon! By the way you're a great writer.
rabidphangirl chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
I just shed many tears... mission accomplished!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
OMG! I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY! THIS WAS THE SHIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »