Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
briskpillow642 chapter 24 . 4/1
Okay this story brought so many tears to my eyes but I need to know how it ends! Its been 3 years UPDATE pls.
TechTeen chapter 24 . 3/27
This story is so good! Please update! I beg you! And I'm guessing Danny will go to Clockwork! Anyways, UPDATE PLEASE!

TechTeen (formerly Tech12)
ScarletNightFury chapter 24 . 3/14
NO THIS ISNT THE END...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 3/14
wait... If the mayor isn't Vlad, where's Vlad?
ScarletNightFury chapter 18 . 3/13
I KNEW IT
Jschutte chapter 24 . 2/15
This is a great story! I was literally crying when Jazz died and how Danny reacted. It was written so well. I am still crying as I write this. It was very, VERY touching.
PyqaFanGirl chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
Finish it!
Ghost Guardian chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Darth Frodo... I have come back to thank you. This was THE first fanfiction I EVER read (and that's saying something!) and also what got me into the Danny Phantom Phandom. Thank you SO SO SO much. (::)
~Ghost Guardian
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
GOSH DARN IT! I THOUGHT THIS STORY MIHGHT HAVVE BEEN DONEEEEEE
IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD
BUT THERER IS ONE CHAPTER MISSING MY FRIEND
AND HONESTLY I FEEL IF I WAS DANNY THAT WHOLE PROBLEM COULD TURN E INTO DAN A CRAZY PSYCOPATH
MAN IT IS JUST SO GOOD AND I JUST WANT CLOSURE
I LAUGHTED
AND I CRYED
I CRYED ALOT I JUST
MAN
I JUST
hhhhhhhhhuuuuhhhh. i just want you to finnish this master peace. i want danny to finnaly hae some sort of peace off mind i want a lot of thins but most of all i know you will personally feel relieved that this story if done with it took a good long while but you would have completed it and i know that always makes me happy... and the copleteion would be a wonderful t hing to do not only for your self but for me to ;)

I absolutly LOVED this story and i am both sad angry and frustrated this story has no end... but i hope some day... it will, and i know it will cause you are great and i have compleete faith that it will happen someday :)
Ariastella chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I wonder why one seems to remember that Dan was never REALLY Danny's evil self? Dan always has been & always will be an unstable fusion of Vlad & Danny's Ghost Halves. It's not just Danny in that messed up noggin of his!
This is why I've begun to think of Dan less as Dan Phantom & more as Dan Plasmius just so that I don't forget that he's just as much Vlad as he is Danny. Though, I have it in my mind that he needs a full name, so I came up with something pretty freakin' funny. He is Daniel Vladimir Plasmid von Phantasm I!
Anyway, I'm not saying that it's all V-man's fault that Candlehead's so bonkers, but at least, more people should take it into account. Also, remember that they fused at a point in Alternate Danny's life when he was at his absolute lowest point. There's no telling how depressed & unstable the poor boy actually was.
Also, does anyone else ever wonder where Dan actually got some of his physical features? Two in particular: his hair & his tongue! Seriously, he got flames for hair & a snake tongue. Where'd THAT come from? Neither Danny nor Vlad have them. Are these features that Danny would possess if he were to become evil or something?
Phantomspirit12 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
I love how he's just like.

All that matters is the lettuce wraps.

I MAKE EM WITH SALMON!
SparkleSeas chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
MORE!
DoodlingPlume chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I read this many times now, and I never knew why I never dropped a review to this awesome masterpiece! But now I'm doing it!

This is one amazing piece of work! And I hope you continue it!
Penny Lu chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
OMG! I think this is my new favorite author!
Qchronicles chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
It was good but Jack would have went after the ghost to knowing his obsession
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »