Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Liza Mondragon chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
NOOOO!
Anyway, I loved this fic, even though the characters were a little OOC at first. Please update soon!

Seriously, though. It's been three years!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2016
Are you really gonna let us suffer for more years? It's been like 3 years now! Come on update JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER
A Vivid Reader chapter 24 . 5/18/2016
What do you mean if you got a year I WAS BAWLING MY EYES OUT. Seriously, amazing job. There has been only two books, writte . By professionals with years and years of experience that's ever made me shed a tear. That's all it was, a few tears, but this made me grab my tissues. Well done.
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
That long anon post was me - the one with the guess of what will happen.

Wasn't logged on!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
OHHHHHHH love it! For some reason i think Jazz dying was the best to kill off - as weird as that is to say. It meant the most to him and effects him dearly - not that the others deaths wouldn't.

But he has two parents, two friends and only ONE sister. Although the others deaths would have hurt him just as much, this affects him such a different way than the others would, no more just different.

For some reason I want to take a guess here: he's going to clockwork, clock work says no...Danny blows up but ClockWork explains the consequences of changing it all black (Evil danny is still alive). He somehow sends Danny out of his home only for Danny to wander the ghost zone back to tell his parents the tragic news when he sees Jazz...as a ghost** (with unfinished business - saying goodbye to her brother). Ends with Jazz saying to tell her family she loves them through Danny or Jazz overshadows Dannys human body in order to tell them herself and hug them for one last time before moving on. End SCENE

**Full ghosts are 'evil' yes but ONLY if they don't complete there unfinished business. If she does then no fight breaks out!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
NO JAZZ!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
ahhhhh why is this so sad :,,,(
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
So where is that nice round number? And I just want to say that your story had so much emotion in it. I cried when jazz died, but what made me cry say the way u wrote it just perfect. I'm waiting on that nice round 25
Salinedreamsxena chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
you never posted that final chapter. Years later I reread this and my heart tears in half all over again and I am left wondering how it ends. AAAHHHHHHHHHH

I understand though. This is how a lot of DP fics end up. I enjoyed every minute of this fic even reading it again at the age of 23. :)
BeyondSanity12 chapter 24 . 4/20/2016
I really want to know what happens. Really, I want Danny to get Jazz back or something. Either way, the final chapter must occur.
Good Idea chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
It's been 3 years. You can do it! Just one more!
briskpillow642 chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
Okay this story brought so many tears to my eyes but I need to know how it ends! Its been 3 years UPDATE pls.
TechTeen chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
This story is so good! Please update! I beg you! And I'm guessing Danny will go to Clockwork! Anyways, UPDATE PLEASE!

TechTeen (formerly Tech12)
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 24 . 3/14/2016
NO THIS ISNT THE END...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
wait... If the mayor isn't Vlad, where's Vlad?
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »