Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
FallingNarwhals chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Okay, this is the part where I would make Danny kill himself, (because I'm evil like that), but in this case, PLEASE DON'T MAKE DANNY KILL HIMSELF!
Oh, haha, I can just click the next chapter... *Facepalm*
FallingNarwhals chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
WHAT. THAT STUPID BUTTHOLE!
FallingNarwhals chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE LETTUCE WRAPS!
Green Wayfinder123 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
This is great! I love, love, LOVE how you had everyone react in different ways to Danny; I especially loved Dash's, since he's too stupid to realize that this kid can kick is butt yet didn't due to his sense of nobility. Either that or he's super super insecure about this wimpy kid being stronger than him.

Mr. Lancer is the best teacher. I would gladly replace all of my teachers with him.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Okay I just finished reading this and I'm about ready to cry! You have got to update soon! By the way you're a great writer.
rabidphangirl chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
I just shed many tears... mission accomplished!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
OMG! I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY! THIS WAS THE SHIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
addicteduser chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Just finished reading this fic (up to chapter 24) after putting it off for a few months. I actually never expected Dark Danny to be the main enemy in this so kudos for that blindsiding twist!

Kind of annoyed that Danny was sort of portrayed weak with all the crying and angst but I love how awesome and supportive his sister is. I also liked the battle scene chapters. They were written wonderfully.

Please update. I am willing to wait but please do update! C'mon, it's the last chapter! :))
DWfann chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
are you gonna finish this story soon?
Merpaderp chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Wh- wh- wh- wh- wh- WHY?! WHY? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE, WHY? TELL ME WHY!
Merpaderp chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS YA LITTLE- YA LITTLE- YA LITTLE- BR RUFUEIFLHJCIEIDLHOCOGIFIG
MaterMind chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
What the hell do you mean, " I hope I got a tear out of you." I'm sitting here alone in my room balling over a cartoon character's death, when she never even died in the show! Well I hope you're proud of yourself, because I never cry at this stuff and now I am.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
omg I need the last chappiiii and u almost got a tear out of me so that's awesome cuz I don't cry often and have NEVER cried for a fanfic or movie/show (I cried once for a book but it was cuz it ended) because you were able to bring a tear to my eye...you get 1000000000000000000 life points :) cash them in however you would like!
Vin chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Can you post a note saying when the next chapter will come?
I want to know how Clockwork will justify all this.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. This was updated over a year ago! GOD DAMN IT that was the best danny phantom fanfic I've ever read. I had to take a break in the middle of that chapter it was so heart wrenching. God damn it, just one more chapter I've been reading this like non stop for the past several days, what am I supposed to do now?
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »