Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
OMG! I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY! THIS WAS THE SHIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
addicteduser chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Just finished reading this fic (up to chapter 24) after putting it off for a few months. I actually never expected Dark Danny to be the main enemy in this so kudos for that blindsiding twist!

Kind of annoyed that Danny was sort of portrayed weak with all the crying and angst but I love how awesome and supportive his sister is. I also liked the battle scene chapters. They were written wonderfully.

Please update. I am willing to wait but please do update! C'mon, it's the last chapter! :))
DWfann chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
are you gonna finish this story soon?
Merpaderp chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Wh- wh- wh- wh- wh- WHY?! WHY? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE, WHY? TELL ME WHY!
Merpaderp chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS YA LITTLE- YA LITTLE- YA LITTLE- BR RUFUEIFLHJCIEIDLHOCOGIFIG
Mostly Human chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
What the hell do you mean, " I hope I got a tear out of you." I'm sitting here alone in my room balling over a cartoon character's death, when she never even died in the show! Well I hope you're proud of yourself, because I never cry at this stuff and now I am.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
omg I need the last chappiiii and u almost got a tear out of me so that's awesome cuz I don't cry often and have NEVER cried for a fanfic or movie/show (I cried once for a book but it was cuz it ended) because you were able to bring a tear to my eye...you get 1000000000000000000 life points :) cash them in however you would like!
Vin chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Can you post a note saying when the next chapter will come?
I want to know how Clockwork will justify all this.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. This was updated over a year ago! GOD DAMN IT that was the best danny phantom fanfic I've ever read. I had to take a break in the middle of that chapter it was so heart wrenching. God damn it, just one more chapter I've been reading this like non stop for the past several days, what am I supposed to do now?
SpecterWolf chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
I loved it! It just stinks that you didn't post the finale yet...I was looking forward to it :( but I guess your busy. I hope you update soon
guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Lettuce wraps rule! :D
NaruHarem4ever chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Wow! One hell of a story! Looking forward to the finale!
kittyrsocute chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
AAAAAAAAAAH!
Nis chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Oh, and the fact that you still updated this story after so many years? That you still kept it going?
Yeah I think you are my favourite person, hero, and role model all at once.
Nis chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
You know, the first dozen of chapters REAALLY fucking got me. When things started to spiral out of control it actually hurt me so much I couldn't continue for a while.
It's been a looooong time since a fanfic - or any piece of literature, for that matter, got me so extremely emotionally invested that it physically affected me (e.g. cringing, cyring, shouting in frustration/anguish over a particulary devastating plot twist).

You are a marvellous writer, kudos to you!
1,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »