Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
X59 chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
This is a brilliant story, all the twists and turns were rather interesting and surprising. At the same time the final battle with Dan really showed his sadistic side and Jazz's death was just so sad. The way Danny reacted to all got tears in my eyes.
storyholder chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Yay! Now Dash can be hit by a ghost and its his fault Danny can't help him.
storyholder chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
LETTUCE WRAPS! I have no clue to what these are.
El0ndon chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Loved it!
amiraphantom chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Thank you for trying to complete this story after so many years. A lot of authors would have probably given up by now. I loved your last chapter, it was such a tearjerker. Please finish your story, I and all of your other fans would really appreciate it.
Gray White Shadows chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
Aw, shame, Danny's putting himself up for hope and dejection again DX

Clockwork won't do it because everything's as it should be and Dan's finally gone.

JAZZ TT_TT
Egg Emperor chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
Clockwork. I just wonder if he would would be willing to rewind time for Danny.
deets1 chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
He's going to clockwork isn't he. Either him or to find freakshow's staff.

But it's totally clockwork. He hasn't shown his face at all and he did pretty much the same thing earlier.

But the question remains-where was clockwork? Basically the general question behind a whole flood. I'm almost scared to see what'll happen next.

Man. I have wept so much in the last few chapters. This is such a good story. Full of questions, what ifs, and complex emotion. And now this.

This is not a light fic. It's amazing. Thank you for writing and continuing this. Please do not abandon it forever. I mean I'll wait that long but you know.

Wow. I'll need a moment to get over this.

At least none of the townspeople can deny Danny's humanity. Or youngness. I hope.
serenade chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
oh no... after reading this chapter, i was all puffy eyed, with tears that threatened to fall... in the subway! I shouldnt have read this marvelous and emphatic fic in the ride, but I had to! now I'm sniffling, trying to ignore the weird looka the other passengers are giving me...

Anyway! Thank you very much for this fic, and I hope you will update the last chapter soon!
Mitchie chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
This is sad
Jessica chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Please update soon this is one of the best books I have ever read and we need to see the ending
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... :3 So this is just after D-Stabilized? (I just realized why it was called that and not destabilized. I'm such and idiot.) What's the sitch with Dani-with-an-I?
celine chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
I actually cried a lot. Its so sad
can u update quickly please and also that u r an amazing writer this is the best story i have ever read. Thank you for writing this fiction
CrazyCartoonistOtaku chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
I was stuck reading this for three and a half hours straight! How dare you keep me from sleeping with this wonderfully amazing piece of work?! It's absolutely one of the ultimate BEST angst fics for this fandom I have ever seen! And since I've just spent the last MONTH on Danny Phantom fanfiction marathons, that is saying something from me!

I loved how everything was revealed to the world about Danny's identity, it was pretty realistic and you wrote it beautifully! Danny and co.'s reactions to the news was exactly as I expected it all to be! And I loved how in-character everyone is (except maybe Mr Lancer, but I love your portrayal of him so I'm not complaining XD). I also loved the whole suspense build-up with revealing who it was pulling the strings the whole time. (Dan you stupid hot-headed ego-maniacal jerk!) Speaking of Dan, I loved how cruel you made him, not because I'm sadistic (okay maybe a little) but because you made it so real and believable it was actually scaring me! And oh the feels of what I just read! Danny NOOOOOO! Don't be sad it's not your fault! But seriously, this one fanfic had made me smile, cry, rage and feel real fear, and any story, fanfic, story, movie or ANYTHING else that can do that to me is top-notch in my book! I love this so much and I am pretty much obsessed. When you're done with this (and when I'm done with every other DP fanfic I have lined up) I'm gonna be reading the rest of your stories! XD But for now, here's a fav and follow from me!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Ok is it just me or did anyone else think about Inuyasha when Mr. Dickens was talking to Danny? 'Your blood is tainted with that of a demons' and all that stuff.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »