Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
ahnikagee chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
YOU MONSTER WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO SAD IT WAS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AN HOW COULD YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /WHY/
Eilonwyandtaran chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
I cried so much in that chapter! JAZZZ!
Annabeth chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
That should become a book some day! Great work!
shift chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
WHY. why did you do this. I am ashamed that you call yourself a writer. I cried from this. and I NEVER cry at a fan fiction. you were brilliant in this story. And then. YOU ABANDONED THE STORY AT THE VERY END AND DIDN'T HAVE THE RESPECT TO ARE NOT A PHAN. IF YOU WERE YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WRITTEN AN A/N SAYING THAT SHE SURVIVED AND EVERYTHING! I KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN CAUSE IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT YOU COULD'T STAND TO WRITE A STUPID LITTLE SHORT CHAPTER THAT WOULD HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BETTER! I HOPE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
ScarrGriffin99 chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
When will the last chapter be published?
Amazing chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Hi! this fanfic is amazing! I keep rereading it! Could you please write the last chapter or update? I love this so much and it kills me for it not to have an ending!

Thanks! please update soon!
RedRose206 chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
The story has been amazing so far, and I was in tears when I realized Jazz didn't make it. I hope you'll update this soon.
Specteracular chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
At first I was suspicious of this story, but it really picks up after a few chapters. It's well written and I love the plot.
DannyFenton123 chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to say about this... besides the fact that it was amazing. You should be really proud of yourself for being able to write so well; I certainly would be. Seriously, I spent the entire evening last night reading the whole thing through. I hope you post number 25 soon 3
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
Omg this chapter... It was so sad! I got a headache from sobbing for poor danny! Being the younger sibling, I can kind of relate to this... You NEED to make another chapter on how it all works out or I swear I will go to your house tonight and murder you in your sleep! No, I probably won't, but still, you need to!
digiwriter1392 chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
I found this today and this is just an amazing story. I can't wait for the last two chapters, hopefully they will be written soon. One more thing: JAZZ!
bibliophilea chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
I'm pretty curious about their reasoning! I mean, it takes a LOT for someone to hate ghosts so much that they'd turn against their own family, even if ghost hunting has been in the family for generations. And even if they claimed to be examining the evidence "scientifically", they clearly weren't because they refused to see and question Danny's math teacher, leaving it all to be just his word vs. her word. The closest to scientific evidence they had was that Jack and Maddie noticed no change in Danny even when they didn't know he was half ghost. While it's anecdotal evidence, anecdotal evidence is the only possible evidence they could gather regarding halfas, and that was the closest thing to a blind experiment they could get at that moment. They were behaving irrationally, and they were in denial about the irrationality of their behavior. I'd like to know how their personal stories led to such irrational behavior.
bibliophilea chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
dun dun DUNNNNNNN...

Man, if she wasn't infuriated then, she'll be infuriated now... and she won't let Danny explain anything, considering how extreme her behavior was before he blasted her...
bibliophilea chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
The dragon and jail time thing was perfect! And if I were in their place, I'd want pictures to remember that day... But I agree with Jazz, putting it up on the internet is a bit much. Just because someone bullies you doesn't mean you should bully them back, and what you put up on the internet can have long-lasting consequences and can easily get out of control. And sending the link to every student at Casper High with a message board is a sure fire way to send the whole thing spiraling out of control.
bibliophilea chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
It's a ghost! Did not see that one coming. And I like the idea of Infuriator, and his partial-overshadowing technique. It's a bit more insidious, and you can't place all blame on the ghost because the base of it all is you; the ghost is just pushing you a bit further than you'd normally go, but it's still starting with how you feel and act before pushing the limits.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »