Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
*gasps* It's Dan! Sophia is stupid in my opinion. Not all ghosts are evil.
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
the only way I can think of Jazz being alive again and no-one dead (At the moment because of me being sleep deprived an a major headache) would be Desiree.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2015
IF YOU'RE REQUESTING A PAYMENT OF TEARS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER THEN I HAVE PLENTY GFDI WHYYYYYYYYYY. PLEASE CONCLUDE THIS.
Don't do it chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Don't leave it here
FireTechFiction chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
Dude.
That was not cool.

*Crawls into hole to mourn.*
FireTechFiction chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
*Puts on fake mustache.*
*Grabs avocados and starts chucking them at Dart Frodo.*
NOOOOOOMEEEEEGUSTAAA!
;_; WHY
Why did you kill all the characters?!
;_; ;_; ;_;
sally yang chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Please update this please
ahnikagee chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
YOU MONSTER WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO SAD IT WAS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AN HOW COULD YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /WHY/
Eilonwyandtaran chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
I cried so much in that chapter! JAZZZ!
Annabeth chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
That should become a book some day! Great work!
shift chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
WHY. why did you do this. I am ashamed that you call yourself a writer. I cried from this. and I NEVER cry at a fan fiction. you were brilliant in this story. And then. YOU ABANDONED THE STORY AT THE VERY END AND DIDN'T HAVE THE RESPECT TO ARE NOT A PHAN. IF YOU WERE YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WRITTEN AN A/N SAYING THAT SHE SURVIVED AND EVERYTHING! I KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN CAUSE IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT YOU COULD'T STAND TO WRITE A STUPID LITTLE SHORT CHAPTER THAT WOULD HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BETTER! I HOPE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
ScarrGriffin99 chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
When will the last chapter be published?
Amazing chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Hi! this fanfic is amazing! I keep rereading it! Could you please write the last chapter or update? I love this so much and it kills me for it not to have an ending!

Thanks! please update soon!
RedRose206 chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
The story has been amazing so far, and I was in tears when I realized Jazz didn't make it. I hope you'll update this soon.
Specteracular chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
At first I was suspicious of this story, but it really picks up after a few chapters. It's well written and I love the plot.
1,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »