Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
...Oh, this is so sad! Maybe Danny should get healing powers! No, that would ruin the suspense.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
...Holy Cowza moley...
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I cried. Really hard. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
This was just...oh no *drowns in tears.
Jamie chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Ssoooo is that last chapter coming after another five years? Lol just kidding! Either way I loved this chapter. Definitely got some tears out of me! Can't wait for the conclusion! :)
AngeGirlmon chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
So sad! I cried a bit while reading this. I think he's gonna go to clockwork to ask him to turn back time to save her. Keep Updating. AngeGirlmon
Guest chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
Jazz?! NOOOOOO
Guest chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
wait what the fuck. clockwork better be doing something ya know
X59 chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
This is a brilliant story, all the twists and turns were rather interesting and surprising. At the same time the final battle with Dan really showed his sadistic side and Jazz's death was just so sad. The way Danny reacted to all got tears in my eyes.
storyholder chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Yay! Now Dash can be hit by a ghost and its his fault Danny can't help him.
storyholder chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
LETTUCE WRAPS! I have no clue to what these are.
El0ndon chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Loved it!
amiraphantom chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Thank you for trying to complete this story after so many years. A lot of authors would have probably given up by now. I loved your last chapter, it was such a tearjerker. Please finish your story, I and all of your other fans would really appreciate it.
Gray White Shadows chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
Aw, shame, Danny's putting himself up for hope and dejection again DX

Clockwork won't do it because everything's as it should be and Dan's finally gone.

JAZZ TT_TT
Egg Emperor chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
Clockwork. I just wonder if he would would be willing to rewind time for Danny.
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »