Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Cyborg009 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hey not bad that was pretty good keep it up yo!
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
awesome.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
I've always wondered...

Why the heck is vlad's energy pink? Why couldnt it have been some strange dark shade of maroon... or purple.

Purple isnt really a girl's color...like pink...
My Eternal Facade chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Yet another great chapter! I don't mind that you didn't continue on with school that much, I think this part was pretty necessary. That part with Valerie fit really well in with the rest of the story, and it's great how you didn't have her just suddenly accept it. It's much more like her to want to think about it for awhile, and you did a really good job at that! The part with the kids surrounding the car was good too, but I think you should of had a bit more about how Mr. Lancer reacted/felt about it. Also, the meeting with Vlad was inevitable. You did an excellent job, and the Ghostly Vow seems like a great idea! I'm assuming it has something to do with the plot in the future? This story is awesome so far! Update speedily!

Grace

Ps. Good luck with your philosophy essay .~
Punker88 chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Great chapter! something is going to go wrong isn't there? LOL, I can';t wait to read the next chapter though!
iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Wow. Umm, yeah, I'm really don't know what to say. That was awesome! That Ghostly Vow thing is pure genius! How do you do it? You're amazing. This chapter was omg good.

Update soon!
ohiowriter chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Thanks for the update
Zilleniose chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
_ Eek! That was so adorable... Poor Danny's having a rough time getting through school, but it's so nice to see even Mr. Lancer's giving him more than a break.

Do us all a favor and have Danny beat the living pulp out of Dash after school. xD
dragonghostgirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
wha! i LOVE this story!

its perfect!

except one thing...

can you please use some danny&sam love in it?

if you dont, i will stil love youre fanfic.

but it make everything complete!

dont hate me for this review!
ohiowriter chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
Great! Can't wait for more!
Natalie Beck chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so awesome! I can barely wait for the next one, so update as quickly as possible!
Petitio Principii chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Wow, this fic is amazing. Please continue as soon as you can - It's addicting!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
This is a really great story! This chapter was awesome! But I'd just like to ask you... You *do* know where you're going with this, right? Because that's the problem in a lot of these revelation stories. They either don't know where they're going, or where they're going isn't very good.

Update soon!
SummersSixEcho chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
Eso estuvo genial! That was awesome! Magnific! Fantastic! Superb! Two thumbs up! Extraordinaire! Brilliant! Marvelous! Wonderful! Running out of breath because of all the yelling!

I *adored* this chapter. It seemed more realistic than most of the stories of this sort that I've read before. I mean... you had the two contrasting opinions for Danny's return to the halls of Casper High: those who accepted him, those who feared his ghostly nature, those who were biased, and it was excellent. You had the perfect balance there.

I also enjoyed the way Danny stood up for himself in front of Dash. Way to go in that scene! And I also loved Mr. Lancer here.

Everyone was in character, the descriptions were thorough enough, the dialogues were neatly written, and the whole situation was believable. I could even picture every single thing you wrote.

Kudos for such a wonderful chapter. I seriously can't wait to read the next one. More school sounds fun )

Oh! This isn't a complaint, but you've been neglecting your bad guy a little bit, so I'm intrigued of what he's up to...

Keep up the incredible work. I seriously love your writing. Take care and good luck with the rest of the story. (I forgot what else I wanted to say)
leadfoot352 chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
Thank You For A Wonderful Story And Please Stay Such A Great Author Please Update Soon.

Your Faithful Reader Leadfoot352