Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Worker72 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Wow, now that's what I call a what if story. Personally, I'm hoping Valerie gets back together with Danny. As much as I like Sam and Danny stories Valerie and Danny is much more of a rare treat and since they're just teenagers the story could actually feature both, but not at the same time. Unless you want to turn Danny into a heel.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
ACK! You must update! I loved the pact-very unexpected. Keep up the awesome work!
The Unknown Alias chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
So, who's this mystery ghost? Considering that they want Danny depressed I'm guessing either Walker or Spectra.
sarahseptember chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
woah! i admit, i kinda forgot about vlad. that was handled well though, with the whole ghostly vow thing. the students blocking the car was a nice touch too. maybe the next ghost attack should be in a very public place so people start respecting him. or fearing him, depending on what you're planning on doing with skulkor and his mysterious ghost buddy.

~sarah-sama~
AirGirl Phantom chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Hmm... For some reason I feel as if there's still some kind of catch here... Hmm... I don't know.

This story is getting better and better by the chapter! Those students are all idiots!

Update soon!
1no longer a member1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
O! That was pretty. :3 Vlad finally takes the time to get his ass out in the story! God, I was wondering when he'd get back out here. X3 That vow thingy was cool!

-CLD
Zuzanny chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Very interesting. We wanders what troubles will sprout from that little vow. ;)
phantomdog chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Wow! This story can't contain my excitement *explodes*
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
this is really getting good! please update soon

~ilikedan
phantomshadowdragon chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Yeah! Danny and Val are friends again. :) Danny's getting smarter about Vlad and his deals and truces. Cool a Ghostly Vow. I bet Danny's going to ask for Vlads help when the mystery ghost pops up. :) What happened to Danny and Vlad after the Vow was made? I know how you feel about schoolwork and projects. I can hardly get on fanfiction more then 2-3 times a week.
Ghostboy814 chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
I agree, it was a good idea to break it up into 2 chapters. Put up the second one soon, though!
epobbp chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
UPDATE SOON!
Trudyann B chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
OMG! You are such a great writter! I could see everything happen in front of me as I read!

And I loved the second part to the school day! It was funny! Esspecially:

"Then again, most of the student population believed that her IQ was equal to the number of pepperoni slices on a vegi pizza."

That was cute ) Keep writting! plez!
Winnywriter chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Awesome! This is way cool! Update soon!
Cyborg009 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hey not bad that was pretty good keep it up yo!
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »