Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
SalanTrong chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
my little brother and baby sister ALWAYS order sprite with no ice when we go out to eat, my sister asked for it when we visited my grandparents too. i was moritfied.
Haikari Archersight chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
This is Great! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Wonder whats up with the evil guy? Bet the paparatzzi (sp?) wont give up that easy.
SquirrelGirl chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
YAY! Kingdom Hearts 2! :P (Now onto the review! :P)

THIS IS AWESOME! O_o Please update soon! That Ghostly Vow thing was cool! XP

SQUIRREL!
SorcererTech chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Awsome. I love the way you did the vow thing. Keep up the good work. _
SorcererTech chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
Cool
iamratgirl chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
very good

nice and long too
Fantasma101 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
I LOVE IT! Great plot line, good character consistancy, and good imagery. It's destin to go far, I know it! Keep going! It really is very good. Oh,yeah! That suspension with that evil dude is awesome too! Who is he? I MUST KNOW! Just keep writing and nobody will find themselves being chased by weasels into a pit of acid. (hehe!')
Nonakani chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Vlad's totally up to something, isn't he? I mean...when isn't he up to something?

And I'm getting Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince vibes from the ghostly vow thing... _
Worker72 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Wow, now that's what I call a what if story. Personally, I'm hoping Valerie gets back together with Danny. As much as I like Sam and Danny stories Valerie and Danny is much more of a rare treat and since they're just teenagers the story could actually feature both, but not at the same time. Unless you want to turn Danny into a heel.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
ACK! You must update! I loved the pact-very unexpected. Keep up the awesome work!
The Unknown Alias chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
So, who's this mystery ghost? Considering that they want Danny depressed I'm guessing either Walker or Spectra.
sarahseptember chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
woah! i admit, i kinda forgot about vlad. that was handled well though, with the whole ghostly vow thing. the students blocking the car was a nice touch too. maybe the next ghost attack should be in a very public place so people start respecting him. or fearing him, depending on what you're planning on doing with skulkor and his mysterious ghost buddy.

~sarah-sama~
AirGirl Phantom chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Hmm... For some reason I feel as if there's still some kind of catch here... Hmm... I don't know.

This story is getting better and better by the chapter! Those students are all idiots!

Update soon!
1no longer a member1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
O! That was pretty. :3 Vlad finally takes the time to get his ass out in the story! God, I was wondering when he'd get back out here. X3 That vow thingy was cool!

-CLD
Zuzanny chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Very interesting. We wanders what troubles will sprout from that little vow. ;)
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »