Reviews for A Secret Uncovered
Leppers chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
I didn't expect THAT.

I wonder how Danny's gonna get outta that...
mike chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
for the sweet love of humanity, update. i've bin waiting for the next chapter for so long. this story is just what i've bin looking for.
xheartkreuzx chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
love it! please update ASAP!
Zarz chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
I'd really like to just see what Danny does now that his parents (and the entire world) know he's half-ghost. Does he use his powers a lot at home? Do his parents help him train with them? Do they do a lot of reverse engineering on their weapons to find stuff to use to help him? Do they make any requirements on him fighting ghosts (like does he have to check in with them whenever he's fighting a nasty one?) Does Jack insist on using Danny as a test subject for all his non-lethal new gadgets? And I also really hope to see more about him in his classes. How much does him being ghost change what he can and does do? I know I just reviewed you, but I loved your story so much I couldn't stop thinking about it. Keep up the good work, and please update soon!
SummersSixEcho chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
I like where you're taking this story. I can't believe we're as far as chapter 10 and you still haven't uncovered the villain. Kudos for that! It's always nice to see the kind of mysterious/dramatic pace you're taking and to know you don't rush into things. Another example of that would be the way you introduced Vlad and his fear to exposure in the story. By the way, the Ghostly Vow is just brilliant.

Other things I really enjoyed reading throughout this chapter: Valerie's attitude towards Danny. It really would be difficult (at least for her) to get back to where they were, so nice touch in their dialogue.

I don't know what else to add. As always, loved your writing.

Overall: awesome chapter.

Keep up the great work )

(And sorry for taking too long to review)
Zarz chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
This story is really cool! I think you've captured what would happen if Danny was exposed far better than most similar stories out there. I have to say, I'd like to see more of Danny using his powers in front of people, now that they know, but I think you've reached a pretty good compromise so far. (It still might be cool, however, for Danny to perhaps rescue someone in PE from falling off a rope or something.) I think people just need to get a bit more used to Danny. Perhaps if Danny saved Mr. Dickens or Mrs. Blathers' life, they wouldn't hate him so much. Anyway, your story is really cool, and I can't wait for the next update!
SalanTrong chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
my little brother and baby sister ALWAYS order sprite with no ice when we go out to eat, my sister asked for it when we visited my grandparents too. i was moritfied.
Haikari Archersight chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
This is Great! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Wonder whats up with the evil guy? Bet the paparatzzi (sp?) wont give up that easy.
SquirrelGirl chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
YAY! Kingdom Hearts 2! :P (Now onto the review! :P)

THIS IS AWESOME! O_o Please update soon! That Ghostly Vow thing was cool! XP

SQUIRREL!
SorcererTech chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Awsome. I love the way you did the vow thing. Keep up the good work. _
SorcererTech chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
Cool
iamratgirl chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
very good

nice and long too
Fantasma101 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
I LOVE IT! Great plot line, good character consistancy, and good imagery. It's destin to go far, I know it! Keep going! It really is very good. Oh,yeah! That suspension with that evil dude is awesome too! Who is he? I MUST KNOW! Just keep writing and nobody will find themselves being chased by weasels into a pit of acid. (hehe!')
Nonakani chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Vlad's totally up to something, isn't he? I mean...when isn't he up to something?

And I'm getting Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince vibes from the ghostly vow thing... _
Worker72 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Wow, now that's what I call a what if story. Personally, I'm hoping Valerie gets back together with Danny. As much as I like Sam and Danny stories Valerie and Danny is much more of a rare treat and since they're just teenagers the story could actually feature both, but not at the same time. Unless you want to turn Danny into a heel.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »