Reviews for Rachel and Harry
i-got-one-and-you-dont chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
omg i love this story because my name is rachel pls write more on it
bookworm914 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
This story certainly has an interesting premise, and the writing style is very engaging. Any chance you'll continue it?
padfoot-wife chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
i love this fic i read it ages ago an when i saw it again i was like cool but i saw it wasnt updated please update...

padfoots-wife
The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
please finsh i want to know what happends
padfoot-wife chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
i love it i cant weight till the next chapter whens it comeing out
RLP chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
wo wo wo

wait a sec what gave you the idea to use Rachel Potter, lol, that is actully my real name, lol, it actully freaked me out when i read this, do u know me or something?

Rachel
ITS ANNNA chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
bahahah HII Penny... j'aime ton histoire cest chouette... ET quel suspence mun lol i realy liked it and your like me in that u like pick up the writers tone loll. your writings cool and u must write more or like.. ill write it instead baahha. But i never even assumed she was his sister for some reason, i was just thinking the whole time oh noo he went to time travel and had a baby but um ye thats just screwed up bahaha and in no way works but ahem thats what I thought.. wosh.
strange-forever chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
It was good... I would suggest getting a move on and finishing it though P
strange-forever chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
hehe... cool.
strange-forever chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I like it. Nice and original... like my sister's various theories. I particularly like the line

"Hagrid took up an entire boat by "itself""
music-and-fairytales chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Hey! That was great! I loved it! Keep up the good writing ;) coz ur keepin me in SUSPENSE here child! *gives evil eye* HURRY UP!
NeonMcQueen chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
well go on tell us eveything plz add more!
harrymione4ever7 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
update soon plz! i like it! don't take so long!plz!
Jane Rose Weasley chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
OH!

COME ON!

I KNOW YOU CAN UP-DATE MORE

i REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

BUT IT IS REALLY GOOD

KEEP GOING IN THAT WAY!
larisa chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Ive understand it right?Lily and James POTTER are Alive?And have a Daughter name Rachel,but...what happend please hurry with the explanation cant wait for it! So I am a bit confuss about evrything so hope the next chapter to disentangle me!(sorry if my english is very bad!)