Reviews for The Empty Grave Part 2: A Tomb by any Other Name
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
In chapter 7, Vader turned himself into Obi-Wan, didn't he? *snicker*

Brilliant story, I like how you characterize Vader and completely throw The Return of the Jedi out the window. I' running off for the third and final installment now!

Keep writing!
fanskap chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
A good continuation of part1 , lots of sg1 humor in it aswell :)
Bobboky chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
good
Arkeus chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
hey, this is just great!

i really love this story, though i would have loved A goodbye between wills and vader :/

Hey, he is so going to kick butt now!
Arkeus chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Yeah, this is good :-)

So far this is a wonderful fic, though i am kind of sad of the lack of willow :p
jedi-princess chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
OMFG ! I had almost forgotten about this story! I love it & await the next installment with excitment. I have ben distracted by Jack Sparrow. I had been wondering if Buffy & crew would meet up with him. Now I need to catch up on your other stories, as you are one of the few writers I still read. May the Force be With You & may you face calm seas in your travels. yo ho. t/c Jedi
grd chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Love it! Looking forward to Vader shoving Palpy's saber where the sun doesn't shine. Hope SG1/BTVS get a chance to visit Ani/Vader's universe someday too or at least learn what happened.
Maxennce chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
really interesting concept, keep up the great work, really looking forward to your next installment

Cheers

max
Dur'id the Druid chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Yes, your still writeing this! Glad to see this arc wrapping up, I can't wait to see your Vadar back in the SW universe. Is he gong to be spending some time with the rebels at Hoth? Trying to re-connect with his children? Or maybe he's going to inflintrate Jabba's Palace. I imganie the Emporer isn't too happy at him dissapearing so long.
mwjen chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
Great story. Please keep updating.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
awesome work
grd chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
I'm enjoying this story very much. The idea of Vader cowing the governments of Earth just appeal to me for some reason. Perhaps a demonstration is in order for the NID morons. Please let them try to do something stupid.
ManicTater chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
Yeah! The system is finally letting me leave a review. I'm having a blast reading these fics. I can't wait for the rest of this one, and for the 3rd one. I'm hoping the 3rd one is about Vader back in his own universe, and showing up to help defeat the Emperor. I'm going to be up all night dreaming about it. :)
Darth Ergo chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Great story:)
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
And so, it's straight for the new Magic Shoppe. Or maybe the Deeper Well. That would be funny...