Reviews for Seven
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I will absolutely review. I thought it was brilliant, and that breaking things down by days and memories was really excellent, and that I loved the whole thing. :)
phantasmagorienne chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Beautiful, tragic, elegant. The way you write compliments the Black family-in some inexplicable way, it /fits/ exactly. Regulus' reminiscences, especially concerning his and Sirius' star-watching, frame the story splendidly. I am using too many adverbs. In any case, this is a gorgeous, fantastically tragic piece, and it's got a sort of quietness and thoughtfulness that makes it eerie.
BootstrapBoula chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw, that's sad.
cals1607 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was lovely! I have a new love for Regulus and you fueled it!

hogwartsrocks.

I don't know if links show up here, but if it did, it's an HP RPG. Join if you want. It's great fun!
Beam chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Theres sthing new , fresh in your "microshots". Minimalism - but strange - with serious scale of charactersinner lives .Yes, you made them believably alive.I love your inventive unworn themes /and all around.../Thank you.

/"Seven" is best now/
2Nada2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
one plain word: Elegant. That is how I would describe this story. It is a work of art as are all of the other pieces of writing you have done.

I love the kind of light you create Regulus in, it fits his character and you can easily connect him to Sirius.

I loved it!
Mizz Moony Luver chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This is a hauntingly beautiful piece, its one of the most unique fanfictions I have ever read, it reads almost like poetry. You’re a brilliant writer, I really enjoyed this fic, just...WOW. This is going on my favorites!

P.S Please R&R my fic and I will love you forever!

Mizz Moony Luver
dormouse chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
terrific. I love how it's written in presnt tense-it gives a different sort of feeling to the passage of time. in any case, one of the best fics I've read in a while.
Meg chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This is terrific! You have an awesome writing style, and I really liked the different viewpoint of the story...you did regulus really well. i agree...it was regulus who destroyed the horcrux, and your story is so good. Wow.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2