Reviews for My Fair Woman
Goku Ouji chapter 4 . 1/21
please continue this is amazing an cute and cool
Anna chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Huhu where are you now? Great story, pls continue
Asrae chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Why did you sytop writing? ALL your stories are amazing!
venuslegacy9 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
ooh this story is exciting, you have weaved yet another brilliant tale, I always enjoy the universe you create, I knew I would not be dissappointed with this one.
Yari chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
I HOPE YOU PLAN ON COMPLETING THIS STORY, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU DID NOT! I REALLY LOVE AND ENJOY THIS FIC, SO PLEASE UPDATE IT.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
I guess that will be a tough six months for both of them, I wonder how they will work with that!

I'm so curious...
Shades of Crimson chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
This is awesome! I love it and can't wait to read more!
Enchanted-Princess chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Luv the chapter hope u update soon it was just getting good.
tiffani chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
I loved this chapter. I'm sorry I can't write more, but I have to go. I can't wait to see what happens next, so update soon and keep up the good writing.
heiress2thethrone chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
aw poor veggie and bulma. lovely chapter. its nice to see them all back together. update soon.
Tina chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
WOW! that's was so good!UPDATE SOON!
bulmas-angel chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
UPDATE SOON! Nice chapter! I love it! Now hurry up and update please!
Nicky chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I have really enjoyed your story so far, you seem to have a sophisticated writting style, that so many fanfic writers lack. It makes a story so much easier to read, and much more enjoyable! Good luck with the rest of it!
Tina chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
wow!I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
tiffani chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Nice chapter. I wonder what's the story behind Bulma and Vegeta. I can't wait to see what happens at the party. Update soon and keep up the good writing.