Reviews for Wasurenai na Ai
This is a very interesting story. You threaded the words so gracefully together, enough to provoke emotions to your readers. A really good gob! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I actually can follow this story plot, please write more. I have been writing fan fiction for five years now and Really enjoy your stay and wording.
Psychoticsan chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
to be honest i was hoping by the time i got to the last chapter there would be at least a little bit of romance between itachi and sakura. but non has happened yet and i have to say im alittle disappointed. i think and wish for you to continue if there is romance in the future!
Yuti-Chan chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
This is awesome, please update!
kaori and yoshi chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
i think that itachi is starting to get jealous! _ i like those parts, the jealous ones, they are so entertaining! you have a wonderful way with words. please get the next chapter out soon! i cant wait!
irene chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Sasori had red hair but i kind of forgot the eyes i think it was green. By the way the story was great! loved the pairings you've mixed. I'm actually a itasaku, sasusaku, kakasaku, and sasosaku fan, heheheheheh
Cutie Bunny chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
U should listen 2 eat u up and no.1 by BoA she has nice voice.
Cutie Bunny chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Omg I'm korean and bada is amazing!

I got all her song in my mp3!
someone chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Sasori's hair is red, but I can't remember his eye color but I am almost positive it is green... but don't take my word on it
D chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
okay... THIS IS GREAT. update soon!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
Update soon!
SOTOCOTI chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
This is great! When I was reading this I was being a some what perv but oh well. - I love this idea it's so realistic! Also do you know the "real" leader? His name is pein. But the actual leader... well if you don't know I don't want to spoil. For more information go to: naruto.. Keep up the good work!
Maaannigaa chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
this is weird there is no itachi sakura moments. i need itachi sakura moment damit!
cherryblossom94 chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
hey! I love this story update again soon!
Itty Bitty Aiko chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
update soon its a funny but good story so far. you are such a good writer