Reviews for Fear
bastet rulz chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
sweet. kinda wish he hadn't died, but sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You broke my heart when I read Sokka got a fate worse than death. WHY WOULD YOU HURT POOR SOKKA!
But this was understandable, and it made sense and it even went along nice and smooth.
There I saved a kitten
Shanzae chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
A nice fanfiction but could youplease make it a little longer next time. I'd love to read more.
botdfRavergurl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
its incomplete i wanna know more
KamiraKoneko chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Save the kittens!
This story was good. Insane Katara XD
SomeoneElse chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I usually don't like these little pieces of stories, because there is never enough in them... They don't usually make enough sense. But you got it covered, and the mood and tone are just right.

I did it for the kittens. xD
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
*sniffle* shame on you for making me cry...
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Those poor kittens... :p anyway, very angsty piece you have here. well written, good job!
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Just reviewing for to say how well written it is for a oneshot, it is dark and angsty, though I like the way it was not a happy Zutara fic - It made me feel as though it was different and has unique take compare to the other Zutara fics.
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I'm here to save a dying kitten. _
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Waah. That she didn't even realize it was missing, was the most powerful moment in a already very powerful, creepyangstydarkbeautiful fic!
MashMadness chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*gasp* Oh no! Not the kittens! lol. I loved your story!
kateison chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow... (It appears that's all I can say when reading your work)

Another astounding piece. Truly struck a chord in my heart.

Beautiful portrayal.

-Kate
azula12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow.
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Not happy? Those last few words are happy! *Grins*

Very insightful m'dear, I love a bit of angst; not too much though, I always end up crying!

Poor Iroh, that's probably the saddest part to this one piece, he's dead!

*Cries*