Reviews for Brouhaha
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I seriously loved this! So funny! I loved the part where Sam took out the ghost and then Dean said he was frightening. So funny. I laughed out loud! You seriously capture the sarcastic amazing humor of the boys so well.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wonderful story! :)
Jensen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Good stuff - though I don't think that physically fight that much, but I love the bantering.

Yo've probalby had the question answered by now, but the snowman wasn't ever meant to be shown, that was Jensen and Jared messing around during the filming of Route 6 - its in the DVD 'gag reel' extra. (US DVD only)
pinky chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You did good if I'm laughing out loud.
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Any chance of there being a sequel to the sequel? Cause this story absolutely rocks!
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 12/21/2006

and i have no clue. i missed bugs too.
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i was laughing out loud when i was reading this story and hoodwinked - they were hilarious
pnuts100 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
LOL..we need more like so nail the brothers.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
“Sileo in pacis.” Sam muttered as he made a careless cross with the smoking gun. He then tossed it back into the bag before collapsing on his bed with a deep, grateful sigh.

Dean watched his brother silently. “You’re a little frightening.”

Without looking, Sam pointed a finger towards his brother, “Don’t you forget it.”

ROFLMAO! *sigh* I love you. lol
glorfinniel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, I loved this as well! The maid was great - I think I'd be rather stunned if I saw them on the floor in a mass of tangled limbs as well :-P
beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
How did I miss these! This was hilarious! I love how Sam so matter of factly got rid of poor Darn-asses. Will there be more of these? I would love to see a more serious, Dean in protective mode story dealing with the "Sam is like a narcotic for the paranormal" line. I just actually like all your stoties so far. Look forward to more.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
hey, i really liked the story lol! it's funny...
Evergreene chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Loved it! I couldn't stop laughing during this or during Hoodwinked. I particularly liked the holy hand grenade reference! *goes off still laughing*
Tezpin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
So funny! Loved it and can really see them behaving like that. Beautiful!
redbanker chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Okay you have got to keep these stories going. You really capture the relationship between the brothers perfectly. Not to mention they are funny as hell. I keep rereading them and laughing out loud every time. Keep up the good work.