Reviews for Worth It
Junior-Satanic-Moose chapter 1 . 3/14
yay ending! i dont have to find and murder you!
Rockcrab chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Yeah, I was just too lazy to sign on.

4 words:

Good story, annoying topic.
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
aww! roy was all mean, then POOF! nice! yay. i luv happy endings!
ILUVBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
AW! I loved it. At first I'm like, GRR! ROY! But then I read the rest, and... yeah. Nice! 5 stars! It made my legs shake! . . . That sounded better in my head. xD. Oh, well the point is it was awesome.
lokogato-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
AW, MUSTANG IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.

I am a people for whom Mustang is good.

That aside:

1. Roy is very IC here, IMHO. It's something he would do, denying himself what he wants and desires in favour of advancing and achieving his goals (and Amestris' goals by proxy). Even if the denial of Ed in the present might lead to subsequent denial by Ed in the future, Roy is willing to sacrifice what is basically 'himself' in favour of 'everyone.' One of the things I love about Roy is that he's so Machiavellan, but is willing to wait for what he wants, and you've captured it nicely in his refusal of Ed.

2. Ed not giving a damn about consequences because he's in love. Very IC, and also cute. He's a bit soft in the middle, but we're all soft when we're dreaming. Ed himself isn't beyond a little Machiavellan manipulation if the situation calls for it, so his understanding of Roy's motives is IC. Ergo, a happy ending.

3. Your Riza is great because she's so collected. I've said this many times, now, and she's still great. D

Nice fic, nice job, impressive that you were able to make an IC happy ending!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I... Have a question. Is that dream in the middle of the fic Ed's or Roy's? Cuz it could be either...
yaoifan555 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
aww man i feel like a total dipwad. i almost felt like throwing up because i was so sad...im adding this to my fave just so you know.
Marka.Carbondale chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I LOVE IT
KO'ed chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Nice, though there's a little error in your perception of time and space. Had you forgotten that Riza and the others were still in the room when Ed came in? It'd be a little awkward if you had meant it. In a "WTFH4x IZ HE INSANE D:
pheonixalchemist chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
You should continue this, and still have Roy trying to pass miniskirts XDD

Nice fic.
write25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
oh wow. i was thinking "no...why!" when Ed got shot down and then there was a bit of a victory dance on my part in the end. very cute. i enjoyed very much! ~mariah
flame gazer chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
thats great! when roy first turned him down, i almost started crying! but now, i cant stop grinning! i love it!

~tiff
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I really enjoyed your story [grin] its really well written and its really romantic [EVIL grin]

sorry... e person is also reading this the same time as me. she is not a member of fanfiction just yet[oh man, wait till she JOINS!] the grin stuff has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! anyway, still this story is really gooD. I LOVE IT...not. kidding, it's good. i really like it, so write more okay?

Go you!
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Impressive. Very good story, I liked it.
theDyingRomantic chapter 1 . 1/20/2006