Reviews for And He Shall Be Mine
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
great story
jcool789 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Squishy! i love that movie! lol my freind calls me squishy cause of that movie! lol
can sheshe chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Too cute,Squishy! I love all of your stories. You both are so talented.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
That was a really cute story. I totally see Mac talking Harm into that name and him whining about it at first, LOL.
Les chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
ONce you brought up "Finding Nemo" and I guessed where you might be going...all I could think of was 'Sharkbate'. Squishy is definitely funnier.
Radiorox chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ROLFMAO! Squishy? Damn, now I'll never be able to watch Finding Nemo without laughing hysterically over the Squishy part. Not that I didn't already, but now it's double the fun. LOL! Bravo girlies!
SarahRabb705 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hehehe, that was very cute!
girly1013 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh, what a cute story. Thank you so much for sharing, can we have a chapter two? :)
michelle UK chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Loved this comical story. Can't imagine Harm as "squishy"

"Sex on Legs" i be able to watch the reruns without thinking squishy instead of Harm. LOL
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Cute story. Enjoyed it.
Dessler chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
OMG, that was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I could just see Dory playing with that lil Squishy the whole time. I always love your Disney references. They make my 'magical day'.

Can't wait to see the sequels. Can I make request? Could we have a sequel to The Need to Feel Free Again? That is one of my favorite stories!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very, very cute!
daisymh chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
loved it very cute
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Great job! I actually like that pet name...it's cute, it has to do with the sea, and it's original. I especially liked Mac's line about how all's fair in love and war. I love it! Kirsten
aserene chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Oh this is so ironic...i was just listening to this quote! It's perfect! wow...i think this one of the funniest Harm/Mac stories i've ever read...*falls over laughing*