Reviews for The Lioness
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
please finish this story because it is awesome
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
WOW, Please keep going, I'd love to read more! :)
Xerza chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
For one Aslan is symbolicly God and therefore does not have a sister, except maybe an adopted one. Also,your characters do not seem to have the reverance shown for Aslan In the Chronicles. I do like where the story is going and how you portrayed Saphire.
Estel Pevensie222 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
YAY! Because I don't have an account, and don't have an e-mail, lately I can't review. Most people don't want anonymous reviewers :-( This is looking good. Very different, but good. Keep up the good work!
imakeladrygirl chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
wow! that was totally unexpected! hurry and update!
Aslana chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I LOVE IT! Just try to transistion more smoothly, k?

Thanks So much! Again, I LOVE IT!
cascade-of-black-ink chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
The idea's completely original, but I don't really like the way your story's arranged. The events are connected with words like 'later...' 'after dinner...' 'soon...' and it makes me feel a little weird, like everything's rushed. You should take your time to explain the chain of events in your story so that it feels more natural. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the next update!
Idril Silmaril chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
While a nice idea here, I think that your fic destroys C.S. Lewis' religious allegory and makes the story less meaningful. However, a sound attempt at being creative. Do continue, just be wary of that fact. By the way, was 'Saphira' a name that evolved from my 'Saphina'? If yes, then you should be careful, if no, be more creative!
Pope-Man chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
The writing is a bit strange. You need to seperate the dialogue. Don't bunch it all together, but it's decent so far.

imakeladrygirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
cool story! update soon!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i like it so far, please update soon!