Reviews for No Goodbye
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Okay, second fic in a row that made me cry. I think I should take a break from reading for a bit. Thank you for posting this. It was a beautiful commemoration to Dean's memory.
adva chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG I couldn't read it to the end - it was so heart braking. keep on the good work
H pylori chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
you write like you have experianced the death of someone close to you before. Normally I don't read death fics because the writers, more often then not, know nothing about the pain felt or the void left behind, but you really sound like you mean what you are writing.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i loved it.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Beautiful...Tearful and very moving, good fic!
WhiteWerewolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
oh my God that was so sad and heart-wrenching. Amazing writing style too. Well done.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I really can't cope with all this Dean-killing. I think we need to kill Sam a few times to redress the balance now...

Seriously, that was amazing. You write way beyond your years and I'm very very jealous...
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh my gosh that was an amazing story, really touching, I loved it.
slpy809 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was realy good. It was really sad. I like the flashbacks.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is good!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
wonderful!

Jade
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was a very sad one shot. It tops my top 4 list of saddest stories for sure! It was very well-written - especially your characterization of Sam. I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

-Daquiri
aniki19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
*sniffs*

aaww...tis is sad. *blows nose*

didn't really cry...perhaps later...hmm...when it dawns on me...*shrugs*

u managed to capture e essence of mortality so well...made me sad to think of it so fleetingly...

i wish i could be cremated too...but who really get to have their choice in e end,huh?

o.k..enuff morbidity already...excellent story...u managed to potray sam n john's character just as i imagined they would be...excellent job!

*sniffs*
Jayme chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I think this is great. It made me cry and laugh. Just like he was a member of my family.
CrystalSaffron chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
that was very very very well written...made me tear up...great job

(hopefully Dean will never die, right?)