Reviews for Tumbling Into Matrimony
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really like this story and hope you finish it whenever the time is right for you.

Thanks for antoher great read!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Shame... A real shame... That this hasn't been updated in such a long time. It is a really good fic, especially if one is a fan of "Falling Past Friendship". I had just finished that one not too long ago (about a half hour ago infact) and immediately jumped at the chance to read this one. It has a great start, but I can't help but be curious as to how everything had gotten from the Christmas in San Diego to the events that took place the following year.

I hope you get the urge to write more on this story someday, because if it's anywhere near as good as its' prequel, it'd be an outstanding fic.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Somewhat curious as to why Daniel hasn't explained to the old buzzard that he is courting Princess Kaida's friend...
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
plz update!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I like, very well done so far! So I know at the end of the other story you said you don't often finish stories and it has been over a year, actually going on two now since you updated, a girl can at the least hope for more, can't she? :-p
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
omg this is great! Please please update it! :) Fantastic job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Thraesja chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I know it's been more than a year since you posted this, but it would be wonderful if you could continue it. You have a nice narrative style and your imagery is strong.

What I'm trying to say is I want to see how Daniel-san manages to discourage thoughts of a treaty marriage and encourage thoughts of an SG-1 marriage.
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Your stories are incredibly well written and I love the Sam/Daniel pairing. I hope you'll post more to this!
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Will we see an update soon?

Katie
iges2u chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That's an interesting beginning. You should definitely continue this story.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I finally got round to reading this! I loved the last one, and I'm already liking this one. Yey for deciding to do a sequel!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is off to a very intriguing start. I really hope that Daniel won't be forced into a marriage with Kaida. I can't wait to find out what will happen next. Great job. :)
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Oh, Danny, watch out or you'll find yourself hitched to the wrong woman!

Great start.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match... :D Someone is going to try there, isn't he? And doesn't realize that Daniel isn't looking at the woman he thinks he is...

Good start, looking forward to the next chapter. There's no way to tell which way this is going to go at this point.