Reviews for Someday
Beth chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
It's so hard to write in words how much i loved this story, i've read for around 4 hours straight, and i must admit i'm completely addicted. You are one of the best writers i have ever come across, and there isn't one thing i'm willing to fault you on. This story was utterly breathtaking, and most definitley creative. All the characters worked very well, and the exsisting charcters and your fictional ones, connected perfectly! I would love you to finish this, even though it was published a long time ago. I am desperate to know the ending, and what happens between patrick and Aris!It was completely emotional, and you had be in tears when Aris found he friend on the floor, after being tortured by her monstrous dad. I plead that you finish this story, and soon, because i am dying to hear the ending!
ammNIwriter chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Please, please write more. This is really good and packed full of action. I cannot wait for Chapter 10!

ammNIwriter chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
You have managed to keep my interest. I did have a little problem at first understanding that Branwain was Bree.

Also there is some problems with your writing of the Scottish dialect. I understand it is difficult to write Scottish slang. I had some problems trying to deduce the meaning of: 'Ye ken an upstanding king like Robert the Bruce wouldna have the heart to let ye wonder about with rogues and villains around every bend?'

Also the Scottish have a strange way of writing their dialect that they add an 'e' to the end of some of their words. An example of this in your chapter is dinna. They would write is as dinnae.

The above is a very good and helpful website for translating English phrases/sentences into Scottish dialect.

ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I absolutely love Braveheart! The story seems good so far. You have a few minor problems with your spelling, but nothing too drastic.

A wee guess, is the man who keeps calling Aris a 'little fireball' Stephen the Irishman (who apparently believes that Ireland belongs to him)?

I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Oh My Word, that was AWESOME! Please write more:D:D:D:D
Eldoniel Alberti chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
What a gem ... I've read the whole of this story today having decided to check out the Braveheart section, and among the ghastly Mary Sue's your story is above all, the best. It's brilliant and original and, goodness, I feel empathy for your OC ;) I could be here all day saying how well you write your characters but on a last note, I hope you update real soon.

Slan!
Wingthing chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
About time this was updated :) well what can I say, the new chapter is as great as the rest of them. I love the plot you have got here, far different than the other stories on here I've read, well done. I can't really think about anything that could be improvd ... I just look forward to reading some more! Jess
Tilly Tah Tah chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
I must admit I was a bit sceptic in the beginning of the story, mostly cause I was I was afraid it would be one of those "let's thorw in mu character in the same story line as before and not make anything up myself", but I really like this. LOVE stephen and of course the lovely Patrick ;)

Try be more detailed though, make me really read their feelings

Great job! And please update
Scottishgal12 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Great chapter. Your story is excellent. Cant wait to read more!
Scottishgal12 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
I like your story a lot,looking forward to reading more.
CelticWater chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
LMAO, oh boy, I got a real laugh outta seeing that you hadn't updated for 356 days! But I wonder why-it's a great story line, and I find it extremely historically accurate.

I burst into an uncontrollable grin when I read:

“The Almighty says she’s a lucky girl.” One name shot through my mind: Stephen! WOOT!

Please update before next year ;)

Cheers!

-CelticWater
Jolena chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This is probably the best Braveheart story on FFNet (it baffles me how such a famous movie could generate so little fanfic interest) and I wish you would continue. I read your earlier Braveheart fic and while it's very pleasant, I can see that you've definitely grown as a writer (it flows more smoothly and the language is more appropriate historically) and truth to tell, I like the premise of this story more. Your descriptions flow very well and your dialogue is appropriate for the time period. You have no idea how seemingly difficult it is for people to get that right in historical fics. I'm glad you didn't have her run away just yet, and I'm honestly curious as to where you were planning on taking this. On the other hand, you haven't updated in over half a year. I checked your profile and your updates for your other stories are rather spaced apart, but it doesn't seem like you've abandoned them yet. That's kind of comforting. In any case, I hope you return to this soon. Aris is a very promising character, especially because she seems rather normal with ordinary human foibles and weaknesses. And stories with Robert the Bruce are always interesting to read; the guy doesn't get enough attention. I'm adding this to my Story Alert list. Hope you decide to continue this someday!
Nakosha chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is fantastic...It's so nice to read a piece of work from someone who seems to really know the time period. :) Please write more soon. I love your work.
marissa chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I liked it. Your story has plot is realistic enough for the time period,and the word flow moves at a steady out some of the minute details would make it even luck on future chapters.
Sea Fire chapter 1 . 3/27/2006