Reviews for The Steward
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is so moving. The grief that we see from Adama in the episode is just heart-breaking, and here you have captured that same feeling. Really well done!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This works very well in several ways. The friendship between Tigh and Adama is well drawn and illustrates how solid the two men are in that friendship. Tigh's realisation of Adama's feelings and his relief that the object of his commander's affections will soon be dead were written beautifully. Interesting vignette.
Beatrice Otter chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Ooh, very nice. Well written, and everyone was perfectly in character. I can just see Tigh reacting that way.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I really liked this. I love seeing anything with Adama and Tigh. They have a great friendship and moments like these are so cool to see. Great job!
Darlian chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
"Tigh wordlessly took the proffered printout and began to read, secretly hoping that the Astral Queen had exploded in a mysterious accident and that Starbuck had been onboard."

Tigh's going to have to try harder than that. XP

The fic itself is...poignant. Nice work. Perhaps you'd like to continue this, since Roslin hasn't sucumbed to her illness after all.
SGBS4L chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Nice...loved it
FreddyTeddy chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
AHH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! AHH! It's fantastically written,

I'm in LOVE with the dialogue, it's tender, sweet, relatively deep and romantic on a simplistic level. I love it and these are the kind of fanfic's I look for.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
laumae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
content sigh, I loved it, it was really good.