Reviews for Untouchable
Aquadreamer00 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I love how you have succed in making Yukes people,instead of wise monsters. It always frustrates me the way in most fanfictions Yukes are completely excluded,or if the story has a Yuke,they're only role is 'the smart guy'. Again the inter-racial romance was brillently written, and showed that Yukes have emotion just the same as the other tribes. This story is very orginial and its made my day. Please excuse the spelling mistakes. Anyway,please write more,I loved reading this!3
Midnight Eclipse713 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
That was very logical compared to some of the other stories that I have read in the past. You made sure that the relationship developed logically and that is one of the things I liked about this story. Well done.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
This is so awesome. I'm a very pro-Yuke person myself, and this fic addressed all of the issues that I've always felt a Yuke would bring up.
Maritta chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Hi, this was a really nice fic, I like the yuke/selkie-diferent races thing, it makes a really nice story...

If you happend to make a sequeal it would make quite happy...

And even if you dont continue this fic, please make something related to FFCC again!

Until next time, Maritta.
Cyberweasel89 chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
That was great! I really loved this story. It's so romantic. _

You're also a great writer! I didn't notice any spelling errors, and you have great grammar and amazing detail.

If you wish to write a sequel to this fic, it's your choice. Don't let any outside force affect what your heart tells you you should do. _
Alliriyan chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Wow cute!

I love your descriptions, you get a real idea of what everything looks like. and good characterisation.

cool!
Kathryn chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Hey! that was an AWESOME story! I loved all the characters and creative names. Where did you come up with them? Can't wait to read the sequal.
The One True Koneko chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hi again! Forgot to come back and fave this one. I'm so silly...
tsubasa of silver chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
ohmygosh. This fic is beautiful! It's so amazing! The words! The description! The ending! Wow! You're an awsome author! :D Keep up the good work,kay? _
Dodongo chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
I totally loved this ;_;

the idea of two from so different races falling for each never even crossed my mind! It was really sad at first, but Ter Van turned out to be realy nice
Odekake chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
...

That's IT!

Aww!

You have to write one where Ter Van gets back and he and Ralthia get together or something!
Odekake chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Aw! That was still good! And you did fix the paragraph thing. THis isn't the end, right? Keep going!
Odekake chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Aww... That's so cute! And original, too. A Yuke/Selkie pairing? I've never seen those before. This should be interesting.

I don't see too much grammar errors, but just a suggestion, you might want to start a new paragraph every time someone speaks. The last half of the story is like that. There would be three or four different quotes in one paragraph. It's not as bad as other stories, but still, you might want to separate them.