Reviews for The First Horcrux
magiquill9 chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
excellent, glad to hear from you, nicely done, more mysteries for us to unravel. keep at it.
jeevesandwooster chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Still very interesting. I'm particularly interested to know what Hermione's so preoccupied about...I can't wait for more of this, so please update soon!
The Disappeared chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Yay! Write more soon and please don't reply to my review. FANTASMIC fic!
sirius black and remy chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
i must admit you are extrememly creative.
CyndelTwigg chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Wow! Wow! I love the plot! I love the whole thing! keep writing please! Im an advid reader but am new to Your story is one of the first that really has me going!
magiquill9 chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
well i really hope you come back and update this, its very good and has an interesting plotline. cant wait to hear from you again.
Elledreamer chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
oh this chapter was great. It was exciting and I'm really glad that Ron and Hermionie got togrther!:) I also liked some of your writing, especially the ocean 'glistening'. Really good! Please carry on and update!
DramaQueen04 chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
love it update soon
QueenThayet chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Wow...this was excellent. Hopefully your fantastic talent for writing will rub off on me some. This is a truly excellent story - it feels like JK herself is writing it! (btw...if this IS JK then I wouldn't mind getting an autograph! lol) Excellent fic - keep up the great work!
famousindafuture chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Oh. Write more soon! Loved this chapter. Things are getting interesting now!
The Disappeared chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Hm...I like it! A lot! WRITE MORE SOON! (and don't reply to my review, please - my mom dislikes all of the emails in her inbox)
Brad chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Just read what you have done so far...and it rocks! Keep up the good work
bigkid-IV chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
love it , looking for more to come.
AluraEmbrey chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
Didn't see this coming. INteresting. I'll have to see where this goes. Hm...
famousindafuture chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
I love it. Please update soon