Reviews for Dead or Alive 4: The Devil Factor
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/19
Really cool story! :D
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 7/18
Awesome! You really captured the coolness and awesome that is Dante. Great job! :D
metalhead1000 chapter 40 . 3/5
just read through all 40 so far,for a second time. Here's hoping you continue with this story,its been like four years. i know real life gets in the way amd who knows what has happened in that time,but TDF is an amazing story and with DMC4SE out,i have been in a Devil May Cry mood and i have been hoping this story had been updated but sadly it hasn't. hope all is well and you return to this great fic.
KiandraQ chapter 6 . 1/14
n
KiandraQ chapter 40 . 1/13
Years later and this is STILL one of the best fanfics that I have ever read! Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well and I really hope that you decide to finish this. You truly are talented!
ChaosxPaladin chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Even after all this time, I can never get tired of rereading this story. It's a shame it's unfinished, but I have my own idea of how it would continue and end, so I guess its not a big deal. Thank you sir for publishing such a wonderful work. I hope that wherever you're reading this from now, you're doing well.
darkslayer65 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
watch?vfl2BqBdJ2rQ
sgolek1 chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
It's a good story but the battle for dante it's a bit too 's playing arround too much (Vs human).
if you run out of idea you could just put material from DOA5 story if you decide to write again (i hope you will). BTW more DantexKasumi lol...
YeahWhatever02 chapter 40 . 8/12/2014
Overall good story but you have continuity issues
Ripper Mundus chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
Ebony and Ivory do not need reloading man the bullets are created with demoniac magic they have the same shape as normal . bullets but they do far more damage
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
I don't allow PMs because I refuse to put up with the people that frequent this site.

All I know is that if this story were to continue,it will completely overshadow the rest of the subpar Devil May Cry crossovers here.
Alitolexlto chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Just so you know, I do accept PMs. It's just Vega doesn't and I can't reply to him through PMs, so...

But that aside, I do wish the story would continue. But I can imagine a lot of reasons as to why the writer stopped; work, other issues, loss of interest, or he's decided to move away from Fanfiction. We should be lucky that such a great story is still here for all to read though.
Jonas Xerxes chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Hey Damon Black, I am truly such a great admirer of your work on DOA 4 the Devil Factor! I was wondering if this is a KasumiXDante shipping I wouldn't mind that you can make it happen and just maybe, alongside the demon-human hybrids that are Dante, Vergil, and Nero, prefers adding OC hybrids of humans and demon could bring in more viewer to read, especially to bring some romantics for Tina Armstrong, Kokoro, Helena, Momiji and a few as antagonists as a piece of advise.
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
This tends to happen when a popular fan fiction has ceased being updated. Also you assume that everyone is willing to accept PMs. I don't and probably neither does he. Anyways I am done talking to you.
Tony1999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
still it's one of Damon's work, it's dead doesn't mean people can go argue with others when they're supposed to give reviews,this is still the reviews section, PM Alito or something. Also what's with all the war. I thought it was over. About who started it first, i'm sure he meant he only wanted the Damon's opinions, that's what authors do, right ? Damon seems like a reasonable guy, i don't think he'd mind