Reviews for Dead or Alive 4: The Devil Factor
Angel Wolf chapter 40 . 9/15/2017
I'm in agreement with Red Dusk. This is the classic, the one that basically inspired anything that you see has come after, inside this section. It holds up well, it's still heavily entertaining to read through all 40 chapters and the added benefit of having aged eleven years since it was published enables people a good idea of what the time period was like for dmc fans.

Seriously entertaining and influential. Most other fics in this section blatantly rip you off. I'd forgotten how funny you wrote Dante, his cracks are probably one of the best parts of this series.

There are a few flaws of course, not that anyone's perfect, it's just interesting to realize how much character these little things added.

I'm still a bit disheartened that you never came back. Five years on from the last update (technically a year, counting your profile page) and there's nothing new. It's saddening, but i'm not one to bug or complain.

Anyways, great job, for what it's worth, i'll keep hoping it get's finished one of these days.
Red Dusk 369 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Oh, Yeah, another thing Dante and Tina have in common is they are both good actors. Dante was shown to be a good actor in DMC4.
Red Dusk 369 chapter 40 . 7/20/2017
Hey man, this probably won't matter now but this deserves a lot of praise. This crossover story seriously defied my expectations. I couldn't stop myself from reading it till where you stopped. It was like I was watching a high budget blockbuster that could shatter box office records.

You manage to have the lore of both the Devil May Cry and the Dead or Alive lore perfectly instead of Dante just appearing in the Dead or Alive world like most stories do which is okay too and I like how the beginning takes off. The characters of both worlds interact with each other pretty well. At first you made it look like Dante was gonna be paired with Trish but I was surprised in a good way you ended up giving him a harem with Trish, Lady, Kasumi, Tina, Christie and Helena who all in my opinion are good candidates for our favorite devil hunter.

Kasumi may be underage but she will be legal in a few months, plus with her ninja skills and techniques, she can go up against the demons seen on this story and hold her own and is arguably the best fighter and plus she is kind hearted, cheerful and she said she will always be a loving and caring wife for Dante for how he helped free her mother. Plus, personally I think it wouldn't be fair for her since Dante has already promised to marry her when the situation with the demons and DOATEC is over.

Tina may seem like he just wants him for an image but they have some a good amount of things in common. They are both american as american gets in a way. They are both out going and have a passion for rock and both have cocky attitudes and always enjoy a good challenge. And if she wants someone that barely any man can measure up to, wait till she finds out all the crazy sh*t Dante has done in all the previous games and anime. She is definitely not letting of him once she finds out.

Christie may be the wild card of them all and would have love the last thing on her mind but you've made it seem like Dante is growing on her. She'll always find new ways to please him and Dante should be impressed with how she handled herself when they were attacked by demons at Kokoro's house and the DOATEC bunker. Dante did say that she likes a woman that gets violent and they both have a fondness for a wide array of guns. Heck, when Christie was packing heat when she was fighting those demons, she might as well be as good as Lady, that should catch Dante's eye.

Helena may have some issues and a bit of a control freak but you've made it so that Dante was the first person she has opened up to. You also had her give her verginity to him and she did not regret it. Dante is also caring enough to want to help her straighten her life and also stayed loyal to her during the Paris battle. Helena never felt so relaxed and calm whenever Dante is with her and is now seeing him as her Knight in shining armor. After all Dante is protecting her from everyone that is after her, including herself. She really hopes he would stay with her when the DOATEC is finally brought down.

That is my opinion on all of them and I am eager to see which one of those girls you have him end up with...or if you want to just keep it a harem and Dante getting passed around with all of them, that's okay with me.

Anyway, it was an awesomtacular story while it lasted. It definitely has re-readable value. I understand you probably have a good reason or not that you stopped. Lot's of writers lose their flare eventually. People do take priorities in their lives after all. Thanks for the story. Maybe someday you either come back and finish the story or you inspired someone else to finish it for you. I wish I could adopt your story but I already adopted some one else's.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Really cool story! :D
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Awesome! You really captured the coolness and awesome that is Dante. Great job! :D
metalhead1000 chapter 40 . 3/5/2016
just read through all 40 so far,for a second time. Here's hoping you continue with this story,its been like four years. i know real life gets in the way amd who knows what has happened in that time,but TDF is an amazing story and with DMC4SE out,i have been in a Devil May Cry mood and i have been hoping this story had been updated but sadly it hasn't. hope all is well and you return to this great fic.
KiandraQ chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
n
KiandraQ chapter 40 . 1/13/2016
Years later and this is STILL one of the best fanfics that I have ever read! Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well and I really hope that you decide to finish this. You truly are talented!
ChaosxPaladin chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Even after all this time, I can never get tired of rereading this story. It's a shame it's unfinished, but I have my own idea of how it would continue and end, so I guess its not a big deal. Thank you sir for publishing such a wonderful work. I hope that wherever you're reading this from now, you're doing well.
darkslayer65 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
watch?vfl2BqBdJ2rQ
sgolek1 chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
It's a good story but the battle for dante it's a bit too 's playing arround too much (Vs human).
if you run out of idea you could just put material from DOA5 story if you decide to write again (i hope you will). BTW more DantexKasumi lol...
YeahWhatever02 chapter 40 . 8/12/2014
Overall good story but you have continuity issues
Ripper Mundus chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
Ebony and Ivory do not need reloading man the bullets are created with demoniac magic they have the same shape as normal . bullets but they do far more damage
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
I don't allow PMs because I refuse to put up with the people that frequent this site.

All I know is that if this story were to continue,it will completely overshadow the rest of the subpar Devil May Cry crossovers here.
Alitolexlto chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Just so you know, I do accept PMs. It's just Vega doesn't and I can't reply to him through PMs, so...

But that aside, I do wish the story would continue. But I can imagine a lot of reasons as to why the writer stopped; work, other issues, loss of interest, or he's decided to move away from Fanfiction. We should be lucky that such a great story is still here for all to read though.