Reviews for Dead or Alive 4: The Devil Factor
darkslayer65 chapter 1 . 6/12
watch?vfl2BqBdJ2rQ
sgolek1 chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
It's a good story but the battle for dante it's a bit too 's playing arround too much (Vs human).
if you run out of idea you could just put material from DOA5 story if you decide to write again (i hope you will). BTW more DantexKasumi lol...
YeahWhatever02 chapter 40 . 8/12/2014
Overall good story but you have continuity issues
Ripper Mundus chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
Ebony and Ivory do not need reloading man the bullets are created with demoniac magic they have the same shape as normal . bullets but they do far more damage
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
I don't allow PMs because I refuse to put up with the people that frequent this site.

All I know is that if this story were to continue,it will completely overshadow the rest of the subpar Devil May Cry crossovers here.
Alitolexlto chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Just so you know, I do accept PMs. It's just Vega doesn't and I can't reply to him through PMs, so...

But that aside, I do wish the story would continue. But I can imagine a lot of reasons as to why the writer stopped; work, other issues, loss of interest, or he's decided to move away from Fanfiction. We should be lucky that such a great story is still here for all to read though.
Jonas Xerxes chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Hey Damon Black, I am truly such a great admirer of your work on DOA 4 the Devil Factor! I was wondering if this is a KasumiXDante shipping I wouldn't mind that you can make it happen and just maybe, alongside the demon-human hybrids that are Dante, Vergil, and Nero, prefers adding OC hybrids of humans and demon could bring in more viewer to read, especially to bring some romantics for Tina Armstrong, Kokoro, Helena, Momiji and a few as antagonists as a piece of advise.
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
This tends to happen when a popular fan fiction has ceased being updated. Also you assume that everyone is willing to accept PMs. I don't and probably neither does he. Anyways I am done talking to you.
Tony1999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
still it's one of Damon's work, it's dead doesn't mean people can go argue with others when they're supposed to give reviews,this is still the reviews section, PM Alito or something. Also what's with all the war. I thought it was over. About who started it first, i'm sure he meant he only wanted the Damon's opinions, that's what authors do, right ? Damon seems like a reasonable guy, i don't think he'd mind
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Hey the guy started it by assuming that people care about reading his weak sauce version. It does not matter since this crossover is dead and Damon Black has moved on so I doubt he cares. As long as Alitolexlto continues to answer back to me despite him saying that he does not care then I shall oblige him. He has the power to end this not me. His opinion sucks.
Tony1999 chapter 39 . 12/20/2013
Vega : please, if you respect the author of this awesome fanfic ,Damon Black , then stop with all the arguments, it says ''post reviews'' not ''spam reviews by insulting another reviewer''. It's rather immature. Alitolexlto is not DmC fanboy, he still like DMC, he said he felt related to Donte, it's his opinion, cut him some slack
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
And yet you continue to waste your time responding demonstrating that you do in fact care. Here is a valuable hint not just for this site but for life as well:saying that you don't care does not constitute as such. Also if you are trying to be edgy like your hero Donte you are failing quite miserably. Why don't you go back to writing your inferior crossover and stop commenting here?

Clearly you have the time.
KAZUMA chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
This was my first fic and have ti say i could not stop reading great job
Alitolexlto chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Still don't care, Vega. -_-
Metalhead1000 chapter 40 . 11/19/2013
Got hooked on this story while browsing the crossover section and liked the idea of a DOA/DMC cross. Not to into the other one,of the new Dante,as I like the old Dante MUCH better.I was disappointed with ch40 being the last one up so far and its been almost a year since the last update. This is a great story and I hope to see it continued soon. Thanks for everything you have done with it so far. :)