Reviews for Mini Marauders
the one that follows chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
please update soon
pickle chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
that was awesome!i like this one and little lily!
pixi-stix chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
hey i like this a lot, i also read little lily and they are both really cute. i was making myself breakfast and kept laughing at how they said their words. lily's family tree was messed up and cute at the same tiim. keep up with this st ory and i'm sorry if i dont read anymore cause i can never really remember, and since i don't have a profile, i don't have story alerts. i like it and keep going!

pixi-stix

TAC backwards CAT

this is bunny. copy on profile and help him gain WORLD DOMINATION!

( ) ( )

( '.' )

(")_(")
TwistiRose chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
this is really really good! you need to updat soon...! plz... i hav one question what about remus and his "furry little problem"? plz plz plz update
softasthunder chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
nice but y arent lily and james together?
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful story. I read Little Lily, but I think is better[No offence, I think their both awesome!]. Great job! continue to write please!

-Kathryn
lilypotterismycousin.iwish chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
ah hurry and add this is so awesome! and how long has it been since you wrote last. If you don't continue soon please email me and tell me if i can continue your story e self please!
MoonNightLover chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
I miss this story! I hope you plan on continuing it soon! Or even if you could just wrap it up and they all get older again? Little Remus is just too cute.
Little Red Riding Brat chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
How did Sirius sit next to sirius?
LaurenxPotter chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Serenity's Rose here! Wow it has been forever! But it was worth the wait for sure! I'm going to be a junior next year which i've heard is the hardest year but as a sophomore its already hard . anyways update as son as you can!
An Aspiring Author chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
great chapter! it was so cute! especially remus and the goldfish! im so glad you updated- do it again soon!
An Aspiring Author chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
this story is so cute! i love the boys! please update soon!
Hoeun chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
Hehe, I forgive you...if you update soon! I love it, it's just too cute!
Allyarra chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
I loved the chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Jocyo chapter 11 . 4/8/2007