Reviews for Raven and the Beast
CleoArrow chapter 5 . 5/4
This was fantastic. I was supposed to go to bed about an hour earlier than I did because I loved it so much and wanted to finish. Your writing in general is amazing and keeps me engaged throughout.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
This was reallly good. I loved it. The last chapter was a little confusing, and the ending a bit unsatisfactory, but I guess all good books leave you wanting for more. This story is definitly one of my new favorites. -Bookworm5810 or 6810
Butterfree chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
PFFT. In the fire you go Malchior.

ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
i really liked this!
your style of writing really fit the satirical, whimsy fairy tale nature of this story haha
it was a joy to read as it flowed wonderfully ad had this great pace to it

i also especially like that you took your own creative liberties with the plot, so readers don 't know what's coming
and very fitting cameo by malchior :D
really good piece!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
haha i really like your satirical take of beauty and the beast!
the primal pov for beast also works exceptionally well. great kind of feeling that you've caputred
looking forward to how you end this story
Mobiusman chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
To quote a meme: BRILLIANT!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Awesome! That was great!
Elivra26 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Ha! This was brilliant! I like spunky Raven, and the parts in Beast's POV were especially good! Also thanks for the opportunities to do a Raven-esque sarcastic snort at the Disney Movie references... Merci and bonjour to you!
obsessivereader95 chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
i... absolutely... love... this! it's an amazingly original take on beauty and the beast: raven style (it's raven because she's the main character and all.) the ending was a bit abrupt, but some endings are born to be that way. i think you did awesome with it. i especially enjoyed your take on malchior. she's a smart cookie. she wouldn't confide in a talking pile of dead trees. (not that i have anything against books ;D) anyway, amazing story!
willotaku9000 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
*Applauds* Very well done! Man I really want to watch "Beauty and the Beast" now! Awesome Job! I Loved It!
Ninja-of-the-GUN chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Honestly, once finishing this story the first adjective which popped into my conscious thought process was: "cute".(Mind you I'm a 19 year old male military history major, but I stand by my description of "cute") Once again well done on a thoroughly entertaining work and can't wait to read what else you've got in store! :D
whosurdaddy chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
That was just so good!
endstart chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
I know this will be a cliche for you, but your story is great and I love it. I'm sorry that you'll be getting two notifications from me. I just have to favorite this. Thanks for the great read.
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
A quirky version of Beauty and the Beast. I love it! Funny and with a hint of romance! Cake for you!
Invader Phoebe chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
haha I loved this fanfic! so cool! XD hey CalliopeMused mind if I made a fanart of this the link is here what do you think